The Real Gun

underscore
Übergod

Re: The Real Gun

Post by underscore »

cutter7 wrote:underscore... what are you talking about? are you implying that I criticized how the police handled this particular case? I did not.

I have no comment regarding how the police responded to this particular gun case as it was a non issue.

When I feel the police mishandle a case I will comment,,, you can be sure of that and we can have our pointless argument at that time

Actually, you did. Admittedly it is fairly mild compared to your usual dreary cop bashing.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Ok,,, I am mildly curious... what part of my comments regarding this case did you find cop bashing?

If you are talking about the slowing my brain down enough comment you missed the sarcasm,, other than that I honestly have no clue what you are talking about.

Considering the police knocked on the door and the toy was handed to them willingly , I fail to see any reason to comment on the police at all regarding this particular incident.
nextimeround
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by nextimeround »

cutter7 wrote:Thanks for your input officer ,, nice guess

I'm not a cop, thanks. You on the other hand appear to be a putz.
nextimeround
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by nextimeround »

cutter7 wrote:
You do realize that there was no life or death situation? the resident of the house pointed a toy gun at a vagrant on his property and said "bang bang"

No crime commited and no threat to the officers or anyone else. The tenant was questioned and voluntarily retrieved the toy from his residence for the police.

It was mentioned but I wanted to reiterate... besides being ignorant, pointing even a replica (or a toy for that matter) in this manner at someone is illegal.

It amazes me how ridiculous some people can be in trying to reason out why police have done wrong when clearly the opposite is true. The real irony is that you have the freedom to sit at your computer and spew your nonesense because of the sacrifices that these servants make for you every day and you don't even have the intelligence to know it.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

[

It was mentioned but I wanted to reiterate... besides being ignorant, pointing even a replica (or a toy for that matter) in this manner at someone is illegal.

It amazes me how ridiculous some people can be in trying to reason out why police have done wrong when clearly the opposite is true. The real irony is that you have the freedom to sit at your computer and spew your nonesense because of the sacrifices that these servants make for you every day and you don't even have the intelligence to know it.[/quote]

Is that right? so tell me exactly what was said that criticized how the police handled this case?

While you are at it , explain to me just how a police officer protects my rights to sit at my computer... pffft
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cutter hates cops, hell he would turn a picnic full of kids having fun on a warm sunny day into a cop bashing thread
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

the truth wrote:cutter hates cops, hell he would turn a picnic full of kids having fun on a warm sunny day into a cop bashing thread

I don't hate all cops,,,, I can't say the same for cop cheerleaders who constantly try to cry wolf or cop basher for no reason
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

be honest cutter where have you done time
mountain instituion :ohmygod:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
nextimeround
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by nextimeround »

cutter7 wrote:
Is that right? so tell me exactly what was said that criticized how the police handled this case?

Answer: Your statement that trained police couldn't recognize the difference between the replica and the real gun, whereas 70% of poll respondents guessed it right. You then began back peddling after many pointed out how flawed that statement was. You made one more jab but that appears to be an attempt at humour. As I sometimes fall flat on jokes myself I won't hold that against you.
cutter7 wrote:While you are at it , explain to me just how a police officer protects my rights to sit at my computer... pffft

I won't take the time to try and educate you on this as quite frankly I don't think you have the capacity to put it together anyway. If you care to try and understand you might watch what's happening in Mexico.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

It wasn't a back peddle at all,,, nor was it an attempt at humour. I simply stated what castanet reported on the issue and used said report to flame a poster who always attempts to turn these threads into an argument about cop bashing.

You don't seem to have the comprehension skills to notice , I have not been cop bashing in this thread and have stated there is no need for it.

If you want to argue about good cop bad cop with me, start a thread that has some relevance.

start one about the mexico thing too... i'd love to discuss that and give you some insight into the real problem down there.

Return to “Central Okanagan”