OKM school

kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: OKM school

Post by kibbs »

( and FYI - the op has never actually stated when he went to school. He also never actually attended OKM )

If you READ you find the link I gave you that details more of yetis OKM history .YOU are out of the loop and KNOW NOT OF WHAT YOU SPEAK, :eyeballspin:
Peace be with you.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

kibbs wrote:If you READ you find the link I gave you that details more of yetis OKM history .YOU are out of the loop and KNOW NOT OF WHAT YOU SPEAK, :eyeballspin:

The link was the news story about a party...not yeti.
Yeti clearly stated in the now removed thread, that he refused to go to OKM because they were all rich, spoiled brats, therefore he attended KSS.
Last edited by janalta on Feb 6th, 2013, 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

The link was the news story about a party...not yeti

Sorry read back further in this thread 'okmschool' and you will find the link to a thread called .'!0 percent kids on adhd meds' in a post , to which I responded to one of yours ,which you will find posts by yeti that tell of his time at OKM .I am so sorry for not spelling it out for you in greater detail.
After looking in that thread i believe the posts he mentioned going to okm were removed .Guess we have to wait to here back from yeti.
Peace be with you.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

Here....from page one of this thread...

"i grew up in the mission never went to okm tho . always figured i might have finished school if i had .. "
Old enough to care less.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Youre Right I read the other thread wrong.HE still says he was bit of a bully.That was my point originally.
Peace be with you.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

kibbs wrote:Youre Right I read the other thread wrong.HE still says he was bit of a bully.That was my point originally.

And HE never went to OKM....therefore this has nothing to do with OKM being full of bullies.
The bully of which you speak went to KSS!
Old enough to care less.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

what on earth?
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

talk about slamming the door shut...hahaha (claps for janalta :)
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

The bully of which you speak went to KSS!

Long ago before the new one was built i suspect ,Im trying to point out that It is different than when he went to school .I understand his point about schools having different support determined by the socio -economics of the parents supporting them.I am relating my current real life experiences with KSS OKM and Central School .All schools are not supported equally.Class segregation exists in Kelowna School Culture .
Peace be with you.
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

kibbs wrote: All schools are not supported equally.

Any hard data to back that up or is it once again just your opinion?
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Oh my bleeding eyes.

Why did I come in here?

Too hard to decipher!

My head hurts!!!!

Carry on!!!!!

:runforlife:
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Any hard data to back that up or is it once again just your opinion?

Like sd23 will have anything to share.Sorry just my experienced opinion.My recommendation is go for a tour of both .If you want a treat checkout a night owl theater performance .Mr Facey has left the company and they are struggling with the new director.
Your good at research maybe you would know how to get each budget to compare.
Peace be with you.
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

kibbs wrote:Your good at research maybe you would know how to get each budget to compare.

No need , everyone knows each school is funded per student by the district just as it receives the money from the province.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

kibbs wrote:Long ago before the new one was built i suspect ,Im trying to point out that It is different than when he went to school .I understand his point about schools having different support determined by the socio -economics of the parents supporting them.I am relating my current real life experiences with KSS OKM and Central School .All schools are not supported equally.Class segregation exists in Kelowna School Culture .

I believe he is only in his early twenties.

And...I'm getting tired of this 'class segregation' garbage. Seriously...take a good long drive to some of the neighborhoods outside the Mission area. Now drive around all of the more established areas of the lower Mission. There simply is no specific area that 'rich' people all live in.
Old enough to care less.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

No need , everyone knows each school is funded per student by the district just as it receives the money from the province

You are saying that all schools get identical monies.There is none given extra for any special circumstance.That school could not manipulate which kids stay and go ,in an always full 'join the waiting list' school .That a school that has facilities above and beyond another is equal.Well than i got some land to sell you.
Peace be with you.

Return to “Central Okanagan”