Übergod

OKM school

Post by theyeti »

notice a lot of hate out there towards okm any thoughts
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: OKM school

Post by kibbs »

Its in the mission where many wealthy live but according to my kid not so many go.My feeling is it is where KSS now sends there problems and any one with money puts there kids in private school now.
Peace be with you.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Wow, Just wow!

Where do you come by such drivel??????????????????

Care to back this up with something factual????

I'm within a block of OKM and if you want to consider me rich....

It sure must suck to be you!!!!!! :sillygrin:
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
bcgirl29

Post by bcgirl29 »

3 posts in and you all already sound like you're in high school still. :dyinglaughing:
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

25+ years ago, the local professionals chose to live in the mission area. The politics of jealousy formed and never ended. It is PRECISELY the same as the comments about Rutland, just the economic reverse.
You can buy a house in the mission for 399k to the top end in the area. There are tons in the 450-550k range. Not much different than other areas. Whoopee.
The people that make the comments aren't basing it on reality but, rather, on old time economic jealousy, whether they would admit it or not.
I have never lived in the mission. Grew up in glenmore.
You and 71 others Like this post
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

i grew up in the mission never went to okm tho . always figured i might have finished school if i had ..

now with all the good press okm has gotten lately , alot of ppl seem to be against the school . just curios what the public thought ..

not trying to bash anyone
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

No Yeti....stirring the pot and trying to cause trouble is exactly what this post was meant to do....nothing more, nothing less. You used to live in the Mission and didn't fit in, so you have a hate on for anyone and everyone who lives there and goes to OKM. Grow up, move on, high school is over.
OKM is and always has been a great school. I have nothing but fond memories of my years there.
Many of the people I went to school with now have their own kids in the school and are just as supportive of it now.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

very wrong most all my friends r from the mission i still live in the mission
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

The school in kelowna to put your kid in is Kss It has everything .I'm in their catchment but they would rather put my kid in okm .It is the kss overflow .its where kids go when kicked out of kss. Its becoming concentrated trouble. I've had a kid in both and cant wait till next year when hes away from the hoodlums.
Peace be with you.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

kibbs wrote:The school in kelowna to put your kid in is Kss It has everything .I'm in their catchment but they would rather put my kid in okm .It is the kss overflow .its where kids go when kicked out of kss. Its becoming concentrated trouble. I've had a kid in both and cant wait till next year when hes away from the hoodlums.

Pretty ironic considering it was always the other way around....kids who got kicked out of OKM or KLO were shipped off to KSS
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Pretty ironic considering it was always the other way around....kids who got kicked out of OKM or KLO were shipped off to KSS

kss is always full .i think the rich yoinked their kids from hoodlum high and left a void. thus the trash the bush and ra ra wreck the place crowd. kss is now a gorgeous new building right next to the college.
kss.jpg

Modern school of academia
Peace be with you.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

janalta wrote:No Yeti....stirring the pot and trying to cause trouble is exactly what this post was meant to do....nothing more, nothing less. You used to live in the Mission and didn't fit in, so you have a hate on for anyone and everyone who lives there and goes to OKM. Grow up, move on, high school is over.
OKM is and always has been a great school. I have nothing but fond memories of my years there.
Many of the people I went to school with now have their own kids in the school and are just as supportive of it now.

you got it,pretty much all of yeti:s posts are all about hating the man,anti social crap
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

here's what the concrete block , formally known as" cannon fodder" educator looks like .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhBxYFzj_Xc
Peace be with you.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

the truth wrote:
you got it,pretty much all of yeti:s posts are all about hating the man,anti social crap

All this time I thought they were about hating grammar and punctuation!
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

:coffeecanuck: :dyinglaughing:

Return to “Central Okanagan”