Geoff Meisner's brother

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Geoff Meisner's brother

Post by the truth »

just another dead drug dealer,that litters our communitles. full of poison
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

johnhenry wrote:My condolences to the parents. They must be devastated.

They weren't devastated before knowing their sons were both drug dealers poisoning our communities for financial gain? Hard to have a lot of sympathy, sorry.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

johnhenry wrote:My condolences to the parents. They must be devastated.

goatboy wrote:They weren't devastated before knowing their sons were both drug dealers poisoning our communities for financial gain? Hard to have a lot of sympathy, sorry.

Maybe the parent's WERE devastated before their two son's went down this road.
Maybe the parent's have been torn apart from the lifestyle choices of the sons they perhaps thought they had raised proper. Maybe the parent's have been beating themselves up for years over what they must have missed in raising their bad apples.
Maybe the parent's lives have dissolved to separation and depression for both.

Do you know the parents personally and are you close enough to know how they have been coping or not over the years?
Me neither.
Until I do, I'll definitely show some sympathy for them. Some compassion.
Ari Gold
Board Meister

Post by Ari Gold »

Lets not jump to conclusions! :127:

Geoff was officially a "vitamin and supplement salesman"....maybe his brother was following his legacy and his drug lab was actually producing multi-vitamins to be sold at craft fairs and farmer's markets. :runforlife:
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Ari Gold wrote:Lets not jump to conclusions! :127:

Geoff was officially a "vitamin and supplement salesman"....maybe his brother was following his legacy and his drug lab was actually producing multi-vitamins to be sold at craft fairs and farmer's markets. :runforlife:

That makes alot more sense then pushing illigal drugs for the HA. Good point.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ya
thats why the goof is dead
this guy did not give 2 *bleep* about his kids ,if he did he would be a blue collar worker working hard trying to feed his family the honest way,not some low life drug dealer
looking for some easy money
he took the chicken *bleep* way out
easy money= nothing
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Truth be known, the more Truth posts on here the less I Ever want to cross paths with that person.. ..merciless some folks on here..

Its a Well known syndrome..preachers, cops..other high profile respected members of the community..kids screw up epically all the time.. But some heartless folks are too busy being judgmental to ever cut anyone. Any slack...................... Till it hits their family.......
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:
Its a Well known syndrome..preachers, cops..other high profile respected members of the community..kids screw up epically all the time.. But some heartless folks are too busy being judgmental to ever cut anyone. Any slack...................... Till it hits their family.......

True that.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Truth be known, the more Truth posts on here the less I Ever want to cross paths with that person.. ..merciless some folks on here..

sorry you feel that way, but drug dealers get no sympathy in my books and never will,they are no better than murderers and pedophiles
the guy was not a kid,he was a grown *bleep* man,looking to make fast money,instead of doing the right thing,working for a living
may it be a dishwasher, OR a brain surgeon----NOTHING WORNG WITH AN HONEST PAYCHECK
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

the truth wrote:
sorry you feel that way, but drug dealers get no sympathy in my books and never will,they are no better than murderers and pedophiles
the guy was not a kid,he was a grown *bleep* man,looking to make fast money,instead of doing the right thing,working for a living
may it be a dishwasher, OR a brain surgeon----NOTHING WORNG WITH AN HONEST PAYCHECK

I agree with you, Truth. :rate10:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Truth be known, the more Truth posts on here the less I Ever want to cross paths with that person.. ..merciless some folks on here..

I have to agree with you 50,, there are lots of people who have been involved in drugs and moved on to become valued members of society.

I however would love to meet the poster who goes by the moniker "truth"
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Does anyone out there know this family?

It appears that two for two were not living their lives right if what has been said be true.

I look at the Bacon brothers and it appears this family may also have taken the wrong path. Do I feel sorry for the parents, no even though I do not know them. It is still their child, good or bad.
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

goatboy wrote:They weren't devastated before knowing their sons were both drug dealers poisoning our communities for financial gain? Hard to have a lot of sympathy, sorry.

Yes, because parents have control over their adult children. :127:

You can put a sense of right and wrong into your children, but in the end, it's up to them to follow it or not.

Regardless of how big of scumbags as the children may have been, no parents want to outlive their child.
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Ken7 wrote:I look at the Bacon brothers and it appears this family may also have taken the wrong path. Do I feel sorry for the parents, no even though I do not know them. It is still their child, good or bad.

In some families the wrong path is like trade being passed from one generation to the other.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Truth be known, the more Truth posts on here the less I Ever want to cross paths with that person.

Meh, everyone talks a tough game behind a keyboard. A buddy of mine once said it's because no one has figured out a way to punch the other person in the nose through the monitor yet!
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky

Return to “Central Okanagan”