Grow ops in your neighbourhood

james-d
Banned

Re: Grow ops in your neighbourhood

Post by james-d »

Drinking is NOT a result of social problems, And neither are drugs. The abuse comes about for different reasons, Guilt most likely being the major One. Second would be because your friends do it and it makes you feel good. No problem. The problem comes, When the dumb ones don't or can' figure out when enough is enough!!. And I don't think many people grow pot unless they are pothead users, So yea the smart ones should move their grow ops out to the country, because we will catch the dumb ones who do it in town.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

Oh and I forgot to mention, Anyone stupid enough to think that making growing pot legal, must have kaka for brains, Do you honestly think people will stop making and selling pot? Just because it is legal. people will grow more and sell it ,And are not going to claim it as income. Do Ya think? At least if it was legal and you got caught growing the more then the absolute maximum alloed by the law, Then lets put them in jail for a year,OOPS don't have nearly enough prisons. Washington state is all ready putting together a task force to weed out growers who grow over the allowable limits, I wonder if they sell it??? YA think maybe.And in th US they will puttem in jail
CorkSoaker
Board Meister

Post by CorkSoaker »

james-d wrote:Oh and I forgot to mention, Anyone stupid enough to think that making growing pot legal, must have kaka for brains, Do you honestly think people will stop making and selling pot? Just because it is legal. people will grow more and sell it ,And are not going to claim it as income. Do Ya think? At least if it was legal and you got caught growing the more then the absolute maximum alloed by the law, Then lets put them in jail for a year,OOPS don't have nearly enough prisons. Washington state is all ready putting together a task force to weed out growers who grow over the allowable limits, I wonder if they sell it??? YA think maybe.And in th US they will puttem in jail

Washington state probably isn't the best example to use since they just legalized possession and within the year will be further establishing rules around the sales of it and issuing business licenses for said sales.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.

It is often said that truth is the first casualty of any war
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

The abuse comes about for different reasons, Guilt most likely being the major One. Second would be because your friends do it and it makes you feel good.

These are social problems. Marijuana is better handled by the black market .The government will screw it up.
It's doin just fine being illegal.Only an idiot gets busted with weed.
Peace be with you.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

If what you say is true,That only idiots get caught with weed, You are talking about a huge part of our society, Have you any idea how many people got busted in the last 50 years, I don't but I think it may be more then a couple, LOL ya think? I hope the cpos keep bustin them and the only thing is, If the tripled the fines it would bring the BC economy to a standstill!!!! LMAO

Return to “Central Okanagan”