Gas Prices

cv23
Guru

Re: Gas Prices

Post by cv23 »

james-d wrote:By the way all the gas for the Okanagan ALL comes from the single refinery in Kamploops, No matter which station you buy from.

:dyinglaughing: Refinery in Kamloops? :dyinglaughing:
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I paid 120.9 for gas yesterday in Kamloops on my way back from the coast.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

Glacier wrote:I paid 120.9 for gas yesterday in Kamloops on my way back from the coast.

Supposedly you should thank Costco
Crazy Horse
Fledgling

Post by Crazy Horse »

james-d wrote:Something I would like to know is why ANY of you would think Any of the gas refinerys are owned by Canadians,. They are all controlled by U.S. companies, because they were the ones who brought us Gasoline, heating fuels etc. in the first place,. We canadians were too stupid, or cheap to invest those many years ago. So now it is all out of our hands, other then what the Canadian Govt bodies can reap for taxes. By the way all the gas for the Okanagan ALL comes from the single refinery in Kamploops, No matter which station you buy from. Makes ya wonder why all the different prices don't it??

I think this is sarcasm.

If so: Ha Ha

If not: No, not all refineries are American owned.
No, there is not a refinery in Kamloops.
The gasoline pumped to the terminal Kamloops via pipeline could be Petro Can, Esso, or Shell.
Gasoline can also come from Chevron in Burnaby, Husky from PG, or from anywhere in Washington state (not common, but does happen.)
Crazy Horse
Fledgling

Post by Crazy Horse »

cv23 wrote:
Supposedly you should thank Costco

As opposed to the government.

Now you've got it!

Return to “Central Okanagan”