Where is Kelly Hayes when we need him?

Bpeep
Mindquad

Re: Where is Kelly Hayes when we need him?

Post by Bpeep »

WWKD?
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

I was not profiled or part of one of his stories. I had business(?) dealings with him and found him to be a self important spoiled little baby who feels he is intelligent when just the opposite is true.

Well that's a little vague, how about some details ,this is still just name calling.
Peace be with you.
wolfen_one
Fledgling

Post by wolfen_one »

Do you want written documentation or maybe I should have video of the dealings on my cell phone :eyeballspin:

Get serious Kibbs...this is not the place to post specifics :ohmygod:
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Do you want written documentation or maybe I should have video of the dealings on my cell phone

All of it. If you are going to attack someone you should back it up with more than name calling .Are you afraid that your evidence may discredit you in the public opinion.If you have proof to change my mind prove it.P.M. me if you must.
Peace be with you.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

^^^^^ Another crusade kibbs? ^^^^^
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

kibbs wrote:If you are going to attack someone you should back it up with more than name calling .Are you afraid that your evidence may discredit you in the public opinion.

I have no evidence.
All I have is my personal experiences.
I've met Kelly twice.
Once was on top of Knox Mtn..He was on his yellow dual purpose bike, riding it along like he owned the top of that mtn.
I didn't know him at the time. I thought he was a park attendant. I asked him if he was the "warden" as I intended to ask about the nice house at the top, thinking he must live in it.
His reply to me was rude, arrogant and snide. I won't repeat what was said, but in my judgement that day...Kelly was a tool.
The second time I met him was no different. It was downtown, on foot. I met him on the sidewalk, said, "Hello Kelly." to which he replied, "Mr. Hayes."
I laughed and still do. As though I should automatically respect him enough to call him Mister.
From that day on, even his droning voice bothers me enough that I turn down the volume or switch channels.
It used to be good on Castanet to be able to read everything he said in his videos, so I could turn it down and read what needed to be read. I always inserted a female whiskey voice to make it tolerable...and kinda fun.

So...no evidence, but I do have experiences that have given me the opportunity to judge him negatively. He has done nothing but confirm that judgement in my eyes since that day.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

Sounds like you are disgruntled he shut you down.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Graphite wrote:Sounds like you are disgruntled he shut you down.

Sounds like Kelly Hayes thinks he is more important than he really is.

I'm with GA, Don't like him. No good reason, I just don't!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

All I have is my personal experiences.

Ill take a detailed personal account as evidence especially when I find the poster credible. I'm not sure how you ride on a mountain like you own it .But I believe you when you found him arrogant.To me he seemed formal and correct .Very knowledgeable and was not afraid to share it.He was generous with his time .
Some prefer the formal when not personally introduced ,that's just old school manners.
To me he seemed to carry himself with confidence and perhaps a little eccentric but deeply involved with his work.I can see how all that would translate as rude to some.
But I understand ,Mike Roberts took my seat at rockets game and I've hated him ever since.
Peace be with you.
wolfen_one
Fledgling

Post by wolfen_one »

All of it. If you are going to attack someone you should back it up with more than name calling .Are you afraid that your evidence may discredit you in the public opinion.If you have proof to change my mind prove it.P.M. me if you must.[/quote]

You got me Kibbs. I don't need to discredit myself....that's what I have you for. I think the man is a FLAKE and I stand by my opinion of him. Posting business transactions or PMing them to you is about as bright as you are.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Graphite wrote:Sounds like you are disgruntled he shut you down.

Shut me down?
How so?
He was just a rude, arrogant shmuck.
Not sure what he shut down, but I'm sure you have some idea of what you're talking about.
Right?
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Not sure if any of you know this, but Kelly Hayes and Tony Hawk, where the first skaters back in the day, to perform the aerial 720 on the half pipe. Kelly actually did this feat, while interviewing Tony Hawk in mid air.

PS. He did this, all while wearing a trench coat
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

I get not liking someone, trust me I do. But what I don't get is the need to go on and on and on about it.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

samsquench07 wrote:PS. He did this, all while wearing a trench coat

Was it from Burlington Coat Factory?
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Does anybody remember that Hollywood blockbuster Kelly Hayes starred in, in 1985? Pee Wees Big Adventure? He played the roll of that semi driver, Marge.

Return to “Central Okanagan”