Two bodies recovered from SUV

greywolf2673

Re: Two Bodies recovered from SUV

Post by greywolf2673 »

Obvious these guy's clearly did not get the memo, gangsters don't use Cadillac as a means of transportation anymore they are switching to more gas affordable Japanese imports. :skyisfalling:
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I don't get the jokes
Seriously, one minute ppl are peeing in their pants when a clubhouse opens in the Mission
next everyone is crime solving.
Criminals or not, 2 people are dead. As in not coming back. As in they have family members.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
grumpies daughter
Board Meister

Post by grumpies daughter »

What if it was a car jacking gone wrong, and the two dead people are innocent victims, not likely, but who knows? If this was a targeted shooting, then , it was clearly meant to send a message.
try to live your whole life west of the rockies
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

normaM wrote:I don't get the jokes
Seriously, one minute ppl are peeing in their pants when a clubhouse opens in the Mission
next everyone is crime solving.
Criminals or not, 2 people are dead. As in not coming back. As in they have family members.

IF they are gang members or IF they are drug dealers, their families are better off without them. I have no problem with dead gang members or dead drug dealers.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

grammafreddy wrote:
IF they are gang members or IF they are drug dealers, their families are better off without them. I have no problem with dead gang members or dead drug dealers.

But probably best to wait and find out IF they were involved in crime before celebrating or making jokes about their demise.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

grammafreddy wrote:

janalta wrote:But probably best to wait and find out IF they were involved in crime before celebrating or making jokes about their demise.

Well, I wasn't celebrating nor was I making jokes about their demise. However I did say IF they were drug dealers or IF they were gang members, then they are no loss to society (or their families). IMNSHO, of course.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
mxtaylor
Fledgling

Post by mxtaylor »

you are an insensitive fool. it doesn't matter what crime[s] your children commit, you would be emotionally crushed if they were killed or died from other reasons.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Piecemaker wrote: Unless the guys in the front were the badder guys and didn't know that the bad guy in the back wasn't all that willing to go where ever it was they were taking him...and they didn't know he had a weapon!

Personally , that is exactly what I hope happened.

Here is my 2 cents worth : If it was a targeted (planed) hit , the perpetrator would have a ride nearby instead of running all over West Kelowna. If it were a body dump , the vehicle would have been found burned is some out of the way place.
rioghnacha
Board Meister

Post by rioghnacha »

Maybe the runner was the victim and the dead folk were taking him somewhere for a very bad beating. He saw his chance, killed them both and ran when the car crashed.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

A human life is a human life. Who are any of us to place a value on their lives. These were fellow humans that were born to a mother and a father. Someone right now is shedding tears over their death.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

rioghnacha wrote:Maybe the runner was the victim and the dead folk were taking him somewhere for a very bad beating. He saw his chance, killed them both and ran when the car crashed.

An innocent victim usually doesn't flee from the scene of an 'accident', run for miles and then go into hiding.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

TreeGuy wrote:A human life is a human life. Who are any of us to place a value on their lives. These were fellow humans that were born to a mother and a father. Someone right now is shedding tears over their death.

This too, is an assumption.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

What if there was a large amount of Ca$h and dope in the vehicle and the killer said to himself "self" 3 way split hmmmmmmm ? I think not !
rioghnacha
Board Meister

Post by rioghnacha »

I figured I would share my own theories based on facts that none of us on the forum, have about an event that none of us witnessed.
I betcha an innocent person would run like the wind if it wasn't the cops he was afraid of.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

good point!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Central Okanagan”