Two bodies recovered from SUV

cubafreak
Board Meister

Re: Two Bodies recovered from SUV

Post by cubafreak »

baconbits wrote:So if the father was not the other victim, then no doubt he would be a prime suspect

Father????? where did that come from?

Ok I just read the Courier link..now I see about the father, my mistake I was thinking about the victims father and I just could not figure that one out.
Last edited by cubafreak on Feb 20th, 2013, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

baconbits wrote:So if the father was not the other victim, then no doubt he would be a prime suspect

Jumping to conclusions much?
What possible motive would her ex have? HE seems to have custody of their two children already.

IF this is actually the woman who was murdered....since it has not been confirmed by officials yet - only from a FB page...and if the earlier rumours are true that her boyfriend is a known drug dealer.....I don't see how that makes her ex a suspect at all.

Disgusting reporting all the way around, no matter what the truth is.
First Kelly Hayes resports the identity of the woman based on neighbors saying someone has a vehicle like that...and name her BF, the drug dealer, sourced from the same neighbor...and now Castanet claims to have uncovered her identity...as it would seem, from FB.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

The names have been released by RCMP.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

Male murder victim identified
by Castanet Staff - Story: 87677
Feb 20, 2013 / 12:50 pm

Castanet now believes the second homicide victim was Tiffany Goruk's boyfriend Jeremy Snow.

Snow was recently paroled from a US jail for his part in a major cross-border drug smuggling operation that used helicopters to fly marijuana across the border in exchange for cocaine and cash.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well there we have it 2 dead drug dealers
and two kids without a mother,just because she was looking for an easy way to make money
at the end there is always a price to pay for that life style
carma
Last edited by the truth on Feb 20th, 2013, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

janalta wrote:
Jumping to conclusions much?
What possible motive would her ex have? HE seems to have custody of their two children already.

IF this is actually the woman who was murdered....since it has not been confirmed by officials yet - only from a FB page...and if the earlier rumours are true that her boyfriend is a known drug dealer.....I don't see how that makes her ex a suspect at all.

Ex husbands, spouses, boyfriends whomever are always considered persons of interest in a case right away, perhaps not suspects as I suggested. I'm not going to speculate on why they would be because I have no idea.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#87677

If it's true...as stated it's suspected...but if it IS true...

Good riddance to the loser...the world is better off without his infection.
If she knew his past and present lifestyle choices...good riddance to her too.

Scum killing scum. You can't die a much less valued member of society.
I rank these scum right in with Willy Picton himself.
Sick, twisted and lacking the fiber it takes to be a positive, contributing member of society.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

Wow this Jeremy guy sounds like he's been busy.

http://www2.canada.com/theprovince/news ... 0beaf3&p=2

Quote from article:

Also arrested during that bust was Kelowna man Jeremy Snow, 29, who was sentenced to nearly four years in a U.S. prison for his role in the cross-border, marijuana-for-cocaine exchange.
Snow, a father of a seven-year-old daughter, agreed to fly a helicopter loaded with pot into the U.S. only "after much badgering," according to court documents. He was significantly in debt.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Jeremy snow was other victim. Just paroled for major drug peddling
The Equalizer

Post by The Equalizer »

Jeremy Snow was also implicated in a Vernon murder and the shooting at the Rent A Car place in Kelowna.

Good Riddance.

EQ
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

I just noticed that aswell.

someone wrote this:

Ummm, I'm generally a fan of this blog, but the above is terribly inaccurate. Colin Martin did not admit to reporting anybody to the DEA or any other police agency. Read the Cold Eye on that. google Martin Cold Eye.

Jeremy Snow was sentenced to 4 years. He's looking at a murder beef for a killing on Pleasant Valley road in Vernon when he gets back, and the shootup at Enterprise Rent a Car.

http://gangstersout.blogspot.ca/2010/06 ... tions.html
Remillard

Post by Remillard »

No loss here. Move on.
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

If i lost a chopper worth of drugs, the last place i'd go is back home...
prairieflower
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by prairieflower »

Graham Adder wrote:Angel?
Was she?

I have my doubts, but I could be wrong.
I suspect she was a typical self indulgent girl who knew exactly the type she was keeping company with and like so many...found herself in a situation also very typical of the type she kept company with.

You reap what you sow.
What seeds did she sow?

Someone...please come forward and show me the err of my ways.
Show me that she was completely innocent of wrong doing and did nothing to deserve her final moments in that cab.
Until I'm proven wrong, I like so many others will have my opinions formed and will likely stick with them...unless...

Anyone?

:rate10:

Sad fact of the whole matter is that this girl had 2 children who will never grow up knowing their birth mother..no matter how good or bad she chose to be. It's the kids I feel the most for here. What an example she left for them.

Hopefully dad has way more brains in his skull than she did in hers!
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

baconbits wrote:Wow this Jeremy guy sounds like he's been busy.

http://www2.canada.com/theprovince/news ... 0beaf3&p=2

Quote from article:

Also arrested during that bust was Kelowna man Jeremy Snow, 29, who was sentenced to nearly four years in a U.S. prison for his role in the cross-border, marijuana-for-cocaine exchange.
Snow, a father of a seven-year-old daughter, agreed to fly a helicopter loaded with pot into the U.S. only "after much badgering," according to court documents. He was significantly in debt.

So, it would seem the comments and assumptions based on the Black Escalade were again correct.
Stereotypes do come from somewhere.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Return to “Central Okanagan”