Two bodies recovered from SUV

OREZ
Lord of the Board

Re: Two bodies recovered from SUV

Post by OREZ »

Panzer130 wrote:Interesting obituary for the young girl. Says she was married.
The guy she dies with was not her husband..... So perhaps this has nothing to do with drugs, but a disgruntled husband??

Just thought I would throw some more gas on the fire.

:137: Since when is a woman 30 years of age considered to be a young girl?
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

Panzer130 wrote:Interesting obituary for the young girl. Says she was married.
The guy she dies with was not her husband..... So perhaps this has nothing to do with drugs, but a disgruntled husband??

Just thought I would throw some more gas on the fire.

Treblehook wrote:Now why would you drag the ex-husband [and the father of a couple of kids] into this discussion in the manner that you have here? Based on what evidence did you think it appropriate to make such a suggestion? If your comment was made with tongue in cheek, it was still really uncalled for. Is it just a case of being thoughtless or a total lack of ability to empathize with the plight of the estranged husband and those kids? Although your comments would seem to suggest so, I hesitate to blame it on stupidity or ignorance.

I'm not so hesitant

Throw gas on the fire, prepare to get burned.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
Panzer130
Board Meister

Post by Panzer130 »

Treblehook wrote: If your comment was made with tongue in cheek,........

Hit the nail on the head there....

I had just finished reading all of this thread and was astonished at the amount of armchair analysts there are....LOL
But you are correct Treblehook, it was a sarcastic remark made in poor taste.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

I'll hand it to you Panzer130.. you are one poster who is willing to accept that his comment was sarcasm and willing to acknowledge that it was in poor taste. Good on you and thankyou.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

Graham Adder wrote:Although I don't "know" how they were killed, I think it's relatively safe to assume that if they were indeed dead before they hit the lamp pole, then they died pretty suddenly in that moving vehicle.
Stabbing them or cutting their throats would not likely bring such a sudden end to their lives.
I think it's safe to assume that unless the killer had an air compressor and a cow-bolt...they were most likely met with a small metal projectile to the bean.
That would be "that sudden".

It never said they were dead when they hit it, only that they were found dead after the SUV crashed into it. Since it was already reported that it wouldn't have been a fatal impact, they weren't necessarily dead before the crash. If someone was stabbing/strangling you, I highly doubt your main concern would be maintaining control of your vehicle.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

underscore wrote:It never said they were dead when they hit it, only that they were found dead after the SUV crashed into it. Since it was already reported that it wouldn't have been a fatal impact, they weren't necessarily dead before the crash. If someone was stabbing/strangling you, I highly doubt your main concern would be maintaining control of your vehicle.

The coroner's report stated that both parties were deceased before impact.
"It" did in fact say just that.

They were dead before the crash: Kelowna car accident sparks hunt for suspect who fled from two bodies in SUV

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Victims+Kelowna+wreck+were+dead+before+vehicle+crashed+police/7987059/story.html
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

That's the title of the article, but nowhere in it does it say anything about them being deceased prior to the impact.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

underscore wrote:That's the title of the article, but nowhere in it does it say anything about them being deceased prior to the impact.

Should I believe YOU...or what I read from more reliable sources?

Victims in Kelowna wreck were dead before the crash, police say

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Kelowna+crash+double+homicide+police/7990713/story.html

Feb 19, 2013 ... The police say two people found dead inside a black SUV that had crashed ... around 11:30 p.m. Monday were dead before the crash occurred.

http://www.kelownacapnews.com/search/?search=SEARCH&q=11%3A30+p.m.+Monday+were+dead+before+the+crash+occurred&ie=UTF-8&cx=015619971846971042401%3Avjmz63b3cba
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

I never told you to believe me, but again, the title of the article is the only thing that claims they were dead before the crash. Your second quote I can't find anywhere in either article, only that the crash was not the cause of death.
Palliser
Fledgling

Post by Palliser »

I heard today from a very credible source they were both shot in the back of the head from a shooter that was in the back of the car with them.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

just wondering. as the shooter shot the first shot, don't you think the second victim, beyond sensing something was happening, would have turned around, therefor not been shot directly in the back of head.

I know this is getting technical, but somewhat realistic.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

I know this is getting technical, but somewhat realistic.

They were probably following directions,passenger first ,then the driver who was still focused on driving.A silencer was probably used ,no shots heard just the impact.it wasn't me.Glad the gossip is done ,lets get down to the forensics.
Peace be with you.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The sad and well hidden part about this whole shooting (and dozens like it) is that the actual manipulators at the top are seldom associated with the ongoing drug and money fueled carnage that routinely takes place within the drug and criminal gang culture. They are the puppet masters at the top who profit the most and are the most responsible for the death and destruction inherent in the drug trade, who are never identified. They are protected by several layers of 'willing' want-to-be's who foolishly take all of the chances and gamble their lives in the false hope of somehow sharing in what they see as the criminal wealth. By the time they realize that they have been 'had' they are too enmeshed in the lifestyle to save themselves ... or dead. Like the two people in the black Escalade who seem to have been involved in chasing the same hollow, fruitless criminal illusion, as many others before (and after) them have done or will do. What did they get in exchange for the many years that would have comprised the rest of their lives .....? Unfortunately nothing but an illusion painted by the puppet master at the top?
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

Havn't heard a thing about this case in ages. Has anyone got any new information?
sassybee
Board Meister

Post by sassybee »

I was thinking the same thing today! Heard nothing.

Return to “Central Okanagan”