Two bodies recovered from SUV

gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Two Bodies recovered from SUV

Post by gardengirl »

Perhaps the people involved in the illegal activities should have been more considerate:
Considerate of their own families, friends, and considerate of the strangers and completely innocent people who are affected by their choices. People who are involved in illegal activities are often selfish, arrogant, irresponsible fools who take innocent people down with them. That is the collateral damage. No one bears the blame but the people who choose to be involved in criminal activity.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
Andy S
Board Meister

Post by Andy S »

Okay cut out the speculation and then what?
One can always reason with reason.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

jady wrote:My husband works his butt off in Alberta so does that mean from now on when Im driving my Black Escalade the ppl of Kelowna are going to think I purchased it from drug money! Sheesh! Enuf said! My heart goes out to the family of these 2 people and there kids, right they made there choices and way of life but there family didnt.

Personally, for that reason alone is why I would never by and Escalade. Drug dealers have gave that vehicle a bad name.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Can ANYONE here honestly say that they have never judged someone based on their looks ? jady : lets say that after parking the blingmobile outside starbucks , you notice a scruffy looking dude in a hoody with his pants falling down wandering around in the parking lot. Tell me that you don't hit that lock button on the remote 1 more time just to be sure.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

jady wrote:My husband works his butt off in Alberta so does that mean from now on when Im driving my Black Escalade the ppl of Kelowna are going to think I purchased it from drug money! Sheesh! Enuf said! My heart goes out to the family of these 2 people and there kids, right they made there choices and way of life but there family didnt.

First of all I wouldn't care what other "people" thought, secondly I don't know how long you've lived here but Kelowna has built quite a reputation and you shouldn't find that shocking.
jady

Post by jady »

jusy saying that just because u have nice vehicles and toys does not mean it comes from drugs, there are hard working individuals still out there, and no i could care less what people think..Just dislike the stereotyping thats all.
TazzTheCat
Fledgling

Post by TazzTheCat »

OR...maybe a small part of you enjoys people thinking 'maybe she’s a gangsta!' lol, don’t defend your gangstamobile. The stereotype didn’t come from nowhere. And you knew full well what people would think, hence the reason you leased it..however, gang car aside...no child deserves this, its heart breaking.
The floggings will continue, until morale improves.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

jady wrote:jusy saying that just because u have nice vehicles and toys does not mean it comes from drugs, there are hard working individuals still out there, and no i could care less what people think..Just dislike the stereotyping thats all.

I understand your point of view about stereotyping, to be honest when I see big jack up trucks or SUV's I believe they're drug dealers or they're rig pigs....

With all the incidents in Kelowna linked to the drug trade, it has given the public a certain "glimpse" into who these people "typically" are such as appearances, and vehicles they drive and it seems like the majority of the time the public is correct in they're assumptions.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

baconbits wrote:...I believe they're drug dealers or they're rig pigs...

From at least one perspective, there isn't a lot of difference.
One doesn't care about the community and does whatever they deem justifiable to get what they want at the expense of others.
One doesn't care about the planet and does whatever they deem justifiable to get what they want at the expense of the world.

Which one is which?

I can see why there are those who think we should sit quietly out of respect for the ones left behind.
Whether they are the offspring or the family and friends left behind, those individuals also have choices to make in their lives.
If coming to a local forum opens scars or creates pain, it should be up to that individual to make the choice not to peruse such sites.
It shouldn't be up to me to squelch or stifle my upset, outrage and discontent to those who make the news by making choices that are so selfish and lacking any respect for anyone else...anyone...else.

I'm not the one that went out and got myself killed for the sake of making money at the expense of others with a total disregard for their lives.
It's a real misfortune that the kids left behind will be scarred, but I certainly won't be losing sleep over my comments. It isn't my fault they are left to face such a life of puzzle pieces. That award belongs to someone else.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

LyricalOne wrote:I agree that lots of things make the news and yes, once it hits that venue, it is up for public conversation. What I do not agree with is the onslaught of uninformed opinions being expressed....for example, speaking about the children being in the custody of their father...Now, who knows what the circumstances were...maybe it was shared custody...did anyone think of this? Again, purely speculation but everyone goes to worst case scenario. As well, Mr. Snow may have had a record and in fact, may have had a hit out on him but what if....(bear with me resident cynics) what if someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time...even if they were aware of their partners errr....activities..... You can only speculate as to what they dealt with in the last moments of their lives and the fear and terror they may have faced but my whole premise was about being somewhat respectful in what you are saying as their children, the ones left behind to deal with the loss of their parents (whom I am sure they loved deeply whether they were perfect or not, upstanding or not) and to live in a community where their parents are being judged, called down and purely on speculation.

Let's see...first of all, opinions are just that, and we are all entitled to one. ( whether you agree or not )
Shared custody, probably....but the same source that ID'd the woman also stated that the children live with their father. Not that they visit him occasionally,but that they live with their father.
Seems they were correct about the woman, the vehicle and the boyfriend....so stands to reason they were aware of the living situation of the children as well. If you have an issue with that information.....complain to the media that reported it.

Wrong place, wrong time? How about...uh....wrong profession, wrong lifestyle, wrong choices, wrong decisions ?!
You can't seriously believe this had nothing to do with drugs.

Sorry....and you bet I'm being judgemental here...but maybe mom should have put a little more thought into what her lifestyle choices were doing to her children.
Dressing and acting like a twenty year old ( go ahead and look at all of the photos posted on her 'memorial ' page), partying ( again...the photos are there), making the choice to have a relationship with a convicted drug dealer, plastic surgery to look as little like a 30 something mom as possible - and by the looks of it, to the extent that it was an obsession.

SHE made the choice to put her kids and parents through this...not us.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
vancity604
Fledgling

Post by vancity604 »

March of 2009 Jeremy Snow was arrested in Idaho after landing a helicopter loaded with more than 170 pounds of BC bud. Operation Blade Runner began with an arrest of an Alberta man in Salt Lake city with 80 kilos of cocaine. Seven Canadian men and one American were charged in an elaborate scheme where BC bud and ecstasy was being dropped off across the border in exchange for cocaine. Sound familiar?

Kim Bolan is reporting that Sam Brown, the helicopter pilot that committed suicide in a US Prison just prior top Jeremy Snow’s arrest, was caught with a drug shipment that was part of the same gang. Sam’s father seems to think his son was a pawn and took the fall for someone else. Colin Martin bragged about how many drug shipments he did and escaped prosecution.

Jeremy Snow had a nice tattoo of Christ on his chest. Unlike the skulls and deadheads the others have. Both Jeremy and Tiffany had young children from previous relationships. You have to wonder about the integrity of an organization that would use and promote someone like Joey Verma for taking the fall for the murder of Britney Irving. It is sad as in pathetic, a group can brag about killing such a wonderful young woman. Sam Brown was not a bad guy. Neither was Jeremy Snow or Tiffany Goruk. Colin Martin is a dirty rat
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

vancity604 wrote:March of 2009 Jeremy Snow was arrested in Idaho after landing a helicopter loaded with more than 170 pounds of BC bud. Operation Blade Runner began with an arrest of an Alberta man in Salt Lake city with 80 kilos of cocaine. Seven Canadian men and one American were charged in an elaborate scheme where BC bud and ecstasy was being dropped off across the border in exchange for cocaine. Sound familiar?

Kim Bolan is reporting that Sam Brown, the helicopter pilot that committed suicide in a US Prison just prior top Jeremy Snow’s arrest, was caught with a drug shipment that was part of the same gang. Sam’s father seems to think his son was a pawn and took the fall for someone else. Colin Martin bragged about how many drug shipments he did and escaped prosecution.

Jeremy Snow had a nice tattoo of Christ on his chest. Unlike the skulls and deadheads the others have. Both Jeremy and Tiffany had young children from previous relationships. You have to wonder about the integrity of an organization that would use and promote someone like Joey Verma for taking the fall for the murder of Britney Irving. It is sad as in pathetic, a group can brag about killing such a wonderful young woman. Sam Brown was not a bad guy. Neither was Jeremy Snow or Tiffany Goruk. Colin Martin is a dirty rat

Oh, right....he had a tattoo of Jesus, therefore he was a great guy.
They got involved in dealing and smuggling drugs...end of story.

Before and after she hooked up with Snow...'nough said
Attachments
Before
Before
After
After
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

that's crazy, it doesn't even look like the same person.

If anything it should be reversed?
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

vancity604 wrote:You have to wonder about the integrity of an organization that would use and promote someone like Joey Verma for taking the fall for the murder of Britney Irving. It is sad as in pathetic, a group can brag about killing such a wonderful young woman. Sam Brown was not a bad guy. Neither was Jeremy Snow or Tiffany Goruk. Colin Martin is a dirty rat

What organization are you refering to? Are you implying that Verma is simply taking the "fall" for her murder and isn't guilty?
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

baconbits wrote:that's crazy, it doesn't even look like the same person.

If anything it should be reversed?
Class pure class !

Return to “Central Okanagan”