Okanagan Weather

zzontar
Guru

Re: Okanagan Weather

Post by zzontar »

Glacier wrote:
There are really 4 things that cause extreme flood events in BC (5 if you count tsunamis).

I think you can now add the pine beetle to the list as well.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/pine-beetle-troub ... t-1.233927

That's because melting snow is no longer intercepted by trees that once stood in the forest. And trees that lie dead on the forest floor after they've been killed by pine beetles don't hold the same amount of water compared to when they were alive.
The result is a greater water flow into streams and a higher risk of flooding.
Alila said his research shows floods that used to occur every 20 years are now likely every three to five years.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It's snowing downtown Kelowna.

I blame Albertans.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Queen K wrote:You got snow where you are right now?

Yes, we've gotten around 5 inches & it's still snowing.

Still

Snowing

:200:
Your bias suits you.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

You guys are so full of BS. There has been no snow today, and right now the sun is shining. Excuse me while I go close the blinds.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Glacier, are you living beside Woodenhead now?

Oh, and downtown Kelowna, it's sunny on and off, with no snow coming down. Sorry Woodenhead, I had to.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

The sun is coming out here now, too.

Here's a pic I just snapped from the deck:

DSCN3446.jpg
Your bias suits you.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

a̦̙͚̦͉̳̹̰̰̠̟̤̩̙ͦͪ̈̐͘͟ͅl̸͑̈͌ͭͮ̎̿̆̏̂͑̚͞͏̙̹͎̺́́ḡ̷̡̜̻̟̬̤̙̳͖̪͉͔̮̮̬͕͖̰͈̉̃̉̾̊͛ͣ̋̓̓̒ͬ̑̎ͣ̀̎o͊̆̅̾͗̐ͣͭ̽ͩ ̸̵̬̜͔̲͖̟̣̳͢͞,̴̡̛̹͕͖̠̺͇̞̘͎̝̱͆ͣͧ̃̏̊̐̏̉̎ͧ͜
̶̥̘̰̣̩̱̦͈̮͎̀ͩ͐̅̓͜͡͠M̪̱̩͍̆ͬ͛͂͑̆̓͋ͣ͑̔̂̋ͯ̀̚͟͡y̑̇̈́̍̎̾͛ ͈͕̦̗̞̜͕̟̞̂̄̿̌̆̀͡ ̜̣̮̦̪͉̖̞̘̲̳͍̦̼ͧͫ̉ͤ̊͑̿͛̊̑̏̄ͨ͋ͯͦ̏ͣ͂́͘͠ͅd̢̧͎̜̪̜͖̖̣̟̗̪̜̯̙̳̦͔̪͙ͫͧ̈́́̆ͤͧͦ͋͛̉͗͌ͯͭ͂̓ͅēͣͪ̈́ͣ̅̇̀ͨ͑ ̶̓ͦͯ҉͇̦̫̣ͅaͨ͆̍ͤͣ̊̈͑ͬ̀̅̾ͩͤ̓҉͍̣̗̥̪̀͡͡r̙͉͓̞͓̙̲̺̥̘̙͖̠̻̞̘͐̐͊̍ͨ͋͗̿͡ ̼ë̛̛́̋ͦ̀̈́҉̭̺̗͚͕̯͚̭͚̙̠̟̝̖̕s̷̸̰͔̲͇̺̠͇͕̣͈̫͖̈͌̊ͭ͆͗̒t̴̩͕̝͎̾́̈́ͫ̍ͪ̌̀̀ ̧͉̪̠͉̹̠͚̖̖̞̼ͫ̄̾͗ͨ̑͊͊̊͛̀ͨ̉͛ͤ͝Zͫ͑ͯ͐̈́̏͛͗̏̆ͮ̍̑҉͚̭̺̞̦̘̥͍͇̻̬̹a͂̋̒͊̋ͧͯ̒̽̊͒͐̃̊̈́̂ͫ́̚҉͕ͅ ͎̟̹͎̹̞̖̪̮̪̘̘̺ͅḽ͙͖̫͕̝͍̝̮̬̟͓̼͓͑̒̽̀ͤ͒̀̓̇̋̌͑ͯ̒͒ͥ̚͢͢͢͠ ̬͙̖͙g͒͐̓̈́͑͂̐̇͆ͯ̆̾͏̸̶̨̧̗̗̥̳o̶̡͐̆̄ͮ̓̉̒̋͛̃̂̒ͭͥͤͫ̀҉̗̬͝ ̦̗̪͇̣̦̞̬ͅͅͅ
̓̆̊͗̾̐͒̓̓̿̚҉͚̲͔͍̩̝̙̝͙̞̤̲̕͘͟I̐ͧ̿͗̂̇͊̄ͤͩ̆̄ͭͭ̒̈ͮ̋̅́͜͜ ̭̦̹̩͕̼̟̻̹̠̫͢ͅ ̧̜̺̞͖͓̮̩̆̉̇̋̈̾ͥ͆́̀͘͡wͬͤ̓͌̿̄ͪ̉ͯ͛̍ͪ̈́͏̰̫̝̠̺̖̮͇̙̫͍̤̳͘ͅ ̳͍ï̧̛̞̥̗̝̻͎̼̱̳̣̩̱̭̈̈́͂̓̏͊̍̀̐ͯ̌͢͠ͅu̘͔͍̣̜͓̬̥̻͇̥͈̯͚̲͕͛̾͗͗̃ͯ͑ͩ̀ͅ ̧̬̫̮̫̼̫̬̜̺̥̜͕̳̺̠̠̜͍͙́͑̏͑̿̍͝͞oͯͮ̿͑̉̽҉̩͓͕̯̻̰̟̙̜̫̭͙͔̭ ̻͚̖ņ̦͈̗̯̳͙̺͈̮͎̮̤͙͖̺́̎ͣ̿̾ͤ̀e̡̯͚̬͇͇̖͓̣̜̖͖̝ͪ̑̑̈́͑̓͛͊͝͡ ̸̜̖̦̺̐̇͆ͬͫ̈́̍͜͟͞͡d̶̋͑͂͆ͭ̓̎͆̓ͣͮͩ̋ͦ̈̚̚҉̨̢̦̻̗̜̲̗̱̣̫̳͔͘ à̸̵̸͈̟̰͖̫͍͔̣͍̟̮͕̗̖͚͈͙͋̈͐̎ͦ̈ͧ̋ͮ̓̑̃̚y͌̅͑̌̽̃ͥ͐͗ͨ̇ͣ̒ͣ ̢͇̜͚͙̎͗̀̚͞͞.̧̼̹͇̤̭̱͈̹͉̬͉̰̻̤͕̮̩̞̎ͦ͌̍ͮͤ͜͠ͅ
̈ͤ̈͋̽ͧ̓̉͏̨̨̯̖̘̹̙͇͙͝F̶̢̙̞̮̗̻̯͕̼̳̝̩͐͑̐̈̿̏́ͭͣ̇̋̔̽̀̚͘͞ ͇o͑̄̍͐̏͌͐ͣ͛͟҉͙̞͙͉̻̤̩̗͙͖͇̗̖̭͔r̼͔ͫ̋̾͒̇̋̂ͣ͛̄̈́̆ͭͯ̐ͬ͋́͞ ̲̠̳̲̯̟̰͔ͅ ̵̨ͥ̂ͫͭ̀̄͋ͤ̅͌̽ͭ̾̆̃͘͞҉̮̣̲̤̟͓͉̲̻̝I̛̩̝͉͕̜̩̫̹̼̼͋͌̔̓ ̘̦ ̡̫̼̠̰͈̰̠̠̘͓̯̱̪̝̗̹̆ͤ̒͐͌ͥ̉̽͗̃̚͡ȁ̡̼͙̻͙͎̳̟̲͇ͪͣ̓́͐ͥ̊͘͝ ̫͚̗͉̹̖̬͉̹m̧̢͉̩͚͕͒̂̆͑̈́͒ͤ̒͆̓̾͆ͨ̋̃̄͌̎̚ͅ ̓̌ͨ͌ͫ̃͑̆ͩͨͩ͂͗̈́̊ͣ̽͋̃͏̲̖̺͎̺̠̪̪̤͎tͩ͛́͊̈́͐̇ͭͨ͐͐̈҉͝҉̟̟̳̫ḻ̸̴̹̝̘̼̫̞̮̘̦̻̞̙̪̊ͥ̑͊̃́̈̂ͩ͋̔̄̀ͨ̈́̆͜ͅļ͔͙͎̫̙ͬ̃̃̈́́͜͞͠ ̫͔͈̜̹̻̹͎̻ ̨̻͕͙̺͍̭̖̘̞̫͓̮͍̪͒͐͑̍̑ͣ̇́̓̎̊̑̈̐̍̄͝f̴̛͓͇͌̈̽͗̂̏́ͨ̋ͯ́́͡ ̯͍̼̤r̨ͣͫ̄̿͛͑̎̍̃ͧ̀͂ͮ̄ͫ҉҉̴̵̭͍̩̰̘̣̝͎̙̼̼̭͖e̋̄̾ͬͫ̇͗ͩ́͊͢ ͏̫͖͓̭̘̱̖͔͝ f̧̺̗̮͓̩̰̘͖̰̀͋͑͑͐̋̇ͧ͊̌̈ͬ̍̈́͠u͍͖ͭ͆̐̾ͧ͂́̂ͫ̔ͧ͋̽ͭ͐̄̾͐ͮ́́͞

e̸̢̛̬̭̗̖̅ͨͫ͛̈́̓͒̒̎̀̒ͬͥ̈́̈̓͂̒̓͜ ̃ͣ̀̈́̏̄͋̉ͩ͋҉̧̣̳̳̰̭̠̮̥̜̤̰͕̟̲̪̲̯̕ͅỳ̴͆̋͋ͮ͆̈́̏͊ͬ̒̈́ͧ҉̡́͘ ̝͎̘̟͙̼͔̪̩̣̝̟͔̪ơ̧͔̭͍̖͔͓̓ͪͪͧ̓́͝͡u̘͔͍̣̜͓̬̥̻͇̥͈̯͚̲͕͛̾͗͗̃ͯ͑ͩ̀ͅ ̧̬̫̮̫̼̫̬̜̺̥̜͕̳̺̠̠̜͍͙́͑̏͑̿̍͝͞oͯͮ̿͑̉̽҉̩͓͕̯̻̰̟̙̜̫̭͙͔̭ ̻͚̖ņ̦͈̗̯̳͙̺͈̮͎̮̤͙͖̺́̎ͣ̿̾ͤ̀e̡̯͚̬͇͇̖͓̣̜̖͖̝ͪ̑̑̈́͑̓͛͊͝͡ ̸̜̖̦̺̐̇͆ͬͫ̈́̍͜͟͞͡d̶̋͑͂͆ͭ̓̎͆̓ͣͮͩ̋ͦ̈̚̚҉̨̢̦̻̗̜̲̗̱̣̫̳͔͘ à̸̵̸͈̟̰͖̫͍͔̣͍̟̮͕̗̖͚͈͙͋̈͐̎ͦ̈ͧ̋ͮ̓̑̃̚y͌̅͑̌̽̃ͥ͐͗ͨ̇ͣ̒ͣ ̢͇̜͚͙̎͗̀̚͞͞.̧̼̹͇̤̭̱͈̹͉̬͉̰̻̤͕̮̩̞̎ͦ͌̍ͮͤ͜͠ͅ
̈ͤ̈͋̽ͧ̓̉͏̨̨̯̖̘̹̙͇͙͝F̶̢̙̞̮̗̻̯͕̼̳̝̩͐͑̐̈̿̏́ͭͣ̇̋̔̽̀̚͘͞ ͇o͑̄̍͐̏͌͐ͣ͛͟҉͙̞͙͉̻̤̩̗͙͖͇̗̖̭͔r̼͔ͫ̋̾͒̇̋̂ͣ͛̄̈́̆ͭͯ̐ͬ͋́͞ ̲̠̳̲̯̟̰͔ͅ ̵̨ͥ̂ͫͭ̀̄͋ͤ̅͌̽ͭ̾̆̃͘͞҉̮̣̲̤̟͓͉̲̻̝I̛̩̝͉͕̜̩̫̹̼̼͋͌̔̓ ̘̦ ̡̫̼̠̰͈̰̠̠̘͓̯̱̪̝̗̹̆ͤ̒͐͌ͥ̉̽͗̃̚͡ȁ̡̼͙̻͙͎̳̟̲͇ͪͣ̓́͐ͥ̊͘͝ ̫͚̗͉̹̖̬͉̹m̧̢͉̩͚͕͒̂̆͑̈́͒ͤ̒͆̓̾͆ͨ̋̃̄͌̎̚ͅ ̓̌ͨ͌ͫ̃͑̆ͩͨͩ͂͗̈́̊ͣ̽͋̃͏̲̖̺͎̺̠̪̪̤͎tͩ͛́͊̈́͐̇ͭͨ͐͐̈҉͝҉̟̟̳̫ ̱̺h̶̨̗̬͖͓̼̭̦͔̣̪͕̣̖͙̗̪̾ͥ̑ͧ͌̅ͨͨ̈̑ͦ͆̅͗̍ͧ̉͜e͐̐̉̅̐̿̊̈́͠͏̡̲̹̱̹͙͚̮̳͉̙̺̫͙͙̝̗̠̀͠ͅ ͚̣̘͎͉̞̤̙̟͍̯̩̪̼̹̩̏ͫͩ̓̿̆ͮ͠͝ò̢ͣ͌̈́͋̿̽̿̓͂̉̇́͘҉̖̼͓͘ ̱͉n̢͒̉͊͋̊̓̊̆ͫͮͥ͏͈̤̤͈̘̙͔̫̟͚̲ę̵̛͙̜̿͊ͨͦ̋ͨ͑̋͆ͭ̎̀̚̚͝͝ ͓̜̹̥ ̴̢͉͙̻͖͖̠̟̪̫̳͈̅̿̋̋̾ͤ̉̈̓̊͋̽ͭ͌ͧ̾̓̀͞t͊ͩ̑ͮͩͯ͛ͣ͑̄ͪͥ̄̍̎̍ͩ ̶̢̛̣͍̝̳͚̯͋̄́͘ǫ̯̜̺̭̦̫̺̜̖̗͓͒̆̒̆́͢͢͞ ̸̛̈̓̇̅ͥ͒̍̊̇̒̏ͣͣ̀ͭ͘҉̧̮̤̝͎ͅw̸̶̨̛̜͈̣̻̯͖̫̜͓ͪͤ̎̃̋̈̒̀̃̈̚ ̰̯̟h͆ͮ̈ͫ̍͑̅ͮ̈ͧͥ͗̉ͬ͒̄̎ͪ͒͠͞͏̪̦͚̼͚̘i̷͕̘͍̖̺̫ͪ̇͑̀͆̈̿́̃ͪ ͈̥̗̭̝̜͕ͅş̵̗̳͕̻͈͕̗̻̣͍̼̇́̄͐̎̃ͩ̈ͥ͌͗̏̂́͌ͨ̄̚̚͟pͥ̈́̄͋̄͛̂ ̷̸̧̧̺̟̙̟̗̦̫̮̟̜̘͈̩ͣ͛̈̊̅͆͆͋̔̄̕e̺̼ͦͨ͒ͬ͆̊̽̈́͑̉ͬ͗ͨͩ͊̐ͤ͟͢ ̩̫̥̹̘̜̜̫r̴͉̩͚̞̦͕͎̤̻̝̭ͪ̾̉̌̅ͮ͌ͧ̉̌̓̓̌̎͒̕
̛͙̤͍͓͍̱͙͉̣͔̩͍̩̞̤̦͚̥̱̆͂ͪ͛̓̐ͫ̓ͨ̔͋ͪ̎̉͆̒̾̚͟͢T͒̉͛̍ͬͨͣͥ͐ ̡̅́͞͏̘̩̹͚͈̙̻͚̣͚͎̪̱ͅh̵̿̽͌̐͟͏̰̦̣͇̲̫͈͡ͅe̪̾͒̏̏̇̾ͯ̄ͧ͗́͢ ͍̘̲̱̪͙͉͙̥̩̭̥̱͇̩̮̠ ̸̅ͣ̊̿ͬ͌̐ͩͣ͑ͭͧ̔͟͏̵̨̳͙͓̫̩̫̲̬t̡̛̘̜͓͕̩ͩ͊͊̿̒ͣͩͥͥ́͘͟rͪͯͣ ̋ͮͣͨ͛̉̃̏͡͞҉̠̮̯͈͖̪̹̬͕͇͖̟̤͙̳u̶̡ͣ̓̓ͬ̀͌̃ͣͯͭ̂̐̇͊ͭ̾ͨ̀̚͟͏ ̖͕̘̼̞̥̦̜͇͕̲͍̟e̷̛͕͎̤̫̦̅̌̍̇̈͢͟͞ ̶̨̜̥̪̲͈̼̜̺̗̺̖͔̙̗̌̓͋͒̋ͧ̀̇͐̔̆ͥ̍͐ͭ͂̑̍͘͝͡ͅn̨̓ͨ͌̆̊̋ͧ̅̆͡ ̶̗̟̝̬̱̘̙͉̤̬aͥͪ͊͑̽ͧ͂̃̽̌̆̀ͩ̏̿̍͒̽̂͞͏̘̦̼̱m̑͂̂͛ͯ̾̋̔̋̆͑̾ ̍ͩ̚͏̮͇͇͙̖͈̙̯̼̩̳͔͖͓̯͉̕ȩ̬̭͕̳̤̪ͪ͒̌̅͊̊́͜͞ ̪̼̯͔̯͚̘̙͖̥̼̹̱̉͗̔ͭͤͭͫ̇ͭ̕̕͠o̷͔̥̤͇̙͖ͦ̽̄͆͒ͣ͂̉͒̿ͭ͊f͐̋̓ͪ̓́ͬ̽̿͊̈́̊̓ͪ͊̃͆̚͜҉̸͙̼͖̼̻̠͙̦ ͍͍̻̦

(translation: gosh darned it, it's snowing again)
Your bias suits you.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The sun is shining AND it's snowing at the same time here right now!
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Nom_de_Plume
Guru

Post by Nom_de_Plume »

Glacier wrote:The sun is shining AND it's snowing at the same time here right now!

Just got a smattering of hail, poor chickens thought the sky was falling and booked it to the nearest cover.
Now I've got snow again.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
~ Terry Pratchett
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

We had a hail shower from h e.. you know.

And then, it was over.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Uh oh, it's snowing again!

Or as Woodenhead would say, "a̦̙͚̦͉̳̹̰̰̠̟̤̩̙ͦͪ̈̐͘͟ͅl̸͑̈͌ͭͮ̎̿̆̏̂͑̚͞͏̙̹͎̺́́ḡ̷̡̜̻̟̬̤̙̳͖̪͉͔̮̮̬͕͖̰͈̉̃̉̾̊͛ͣ̋̓̓̒ͬ̑̎ͣ̀̎o͊̆̅̾͗̐ͣͭ̽ͩ ̸̵̬̜͔̲͖̟̣̳͢͞,̴̡̛̹͕͖̠̺͇̞̘͎̝̱͆ͣͧ̃̏̊̐̏̉̎ͧ͜
̶̥̘̰̣̩̱̦͈̮͎̀ͩ͐̅̓͜͡͠M̪̱̩͍̆ͬ͛͂͑̆̓͋ͣ͑̔̂̋ͯ̀̚͟͡y̑̇̈́̍̎̾͛ ͈͕̦̗̞̜͕̟̞̂̄̿̌̆̀͡ ̜̣̮̦̪͉̖̞̘̲̳͍̦̼ͧͫ̉ͤ̊͑̿͛̊̑̏̄ͨ͋ͯͦ̏ͣ͂́͘͠ͅd̢̧͎̜̪̜͖̖̣̟̗̪̜̯̙̳̦͔̪͙ͫͧ̈́́̆ͤͧͦ͋͛̉͗͌ͯͭ͂̓ͅēͣͪ̈́ͣ̅̇̀ͨ͑ ̶̓ͦͯ҉͇̦̫̣ͅaͨ͆̍ͤͣ̊̈͑ͬ̀̅̾ͩͤ̓҉͍̣̗̥̪̀͡͡r̙͉͓̞͓̙̲̺̥̘̙͖̠̻̞̘͐̐͊̍ͨ͋͗̿͡ ̼ë̛̛́̋ͦ̀̈́҉̭̺̗͚͕̯͚̭͚̙̠̟̝̖̕s̷̸̰͔̲͇̺̠͇͕̣͈̫͖̈͌̊ͭ͆͗̒t̴̩͕̝͎̾́̈́ͫ̍ͪ̌̀̀ ̧͉̪̠͉̹̠͚̖̖̞̼ͫ̄̾͗ͨ̑͊͊̊͛̀ͨ̉͛ͤ͝Zͫ͑ͯ͐̈́̏͛͗̏̆ͮ̍̑҉͚̭̺̞̦̘̥͍͇̻̬̹a͂̋̒͊̋ͧͯ̒̽̊͒͐̃̊̈́̂ͫ́̚҉͕ͅ ͎̟̹͎̹̞̖̪̮̪̘̘̺ͅḽ͙͖̫͕̝͍̝̮̬̟͓̼͓͑̒̽̀ͤ͒̀̓̇̋̌͑ͯ̒͒ͥ̚͢͢͢͠ ̬͙̖͙g͒͐̓̈́͑͂̐̇͆ͯ̆̾͏̸̶̨̧̗̗̥̳o̶̡͐̆̄ͮ̓̉̒̋͛̃̂̒ͭͥͤͫ̀҉̗̬͝ ̦̗̪͇̣̦̞̬ͅͅͅ
̓̆̊͗̾̐͒̓̓̿̚҉͚̲͔͍̩̝̙̝͙̞̤̲̕͘͟I̐ͧ̿͗̂̇͊̄ͤͩ̆̄ͭͭ̒̈ͮ̋̅́͜͜ ̭̦̹̩͕̼̟̻̹̠̫͢ͅ ̧̜̺̞͖͓̮̩̆̉̇̋̈̾ͥ͆́̀͘͡wͬͤ̓͌̿̄ͪ̉ͯ͛̍ͪ̈́͏̰̫̝̠̺̖̮͇̙̫͍̤̳͘ͅ ̳͍ï̧̛̞̥̗̝̻͎̼̱̳̣̩̱̭̈̈́͂̓̏͊̍̀̐ͯ̌͢͠ͅu̘͔͍̣̜͓̬̥̻͇̥͈̯͚̲͕͛̾͗͗̃ͯ͑ͩ̀ͅ ̧̬̫̮̫̼̫̬̜̺̥̜͕̳̺̠̠̜͍͙́͑̏͑̿̍͝͞oͯͮ̿͑̉̽҉̩͓͕̯̻̰̟̙̜̫̭͙͔̭ ̻͚̖ņ̦͈̗̯̳͙̺͈̮͎̮̤͙͖̺́̎ͣ̿̾ͤ̀e̡̯͚̬͇͇̖͓̣̜̖͖̝ͪ̑̑̈́͑̓͛͊͝͡ ̸̜̖̦̺̐̇͆ͬͫ̈́̍͜͟͞͡d̶̋͑͂͆ͭ̓̎͆̓ͣͮͩ̋ͦ̈̚̚҉̨̢̦̻̗̜̲̗̱̣̫̳͔͘ à̸̵̸͈̟̰͖̫͍͔̣͍̟̮͕̗̖͚͈͙͋̈͐̎ͦ̈ͧ̋ͮ̓̑̃̚y͌̅͑̌̽̃ͥ͐͗ͨ̇ͣ̒ͣ ̢͇̜͚͙̎͗̀̚͞͞.̧̼̹͇̤̭̱͈̹͉̬͉̰̻̤͕̮̩̞̎ͦ͌̍ͮͤ͜͠ͅ
̈ͤ̈͋̽ͧ̓̉͏̨̨̯̖̘̹̙͇͙͝F̶̢̙̞̮̗̻̯͕̼̳̝̩͐͑̐̈̿̏́ͭͣ̇̋̔̽̀̚͘͞ ͇o͑̄̍͐̏͌͐ͣ͛͟҉͙̞͙͉̻̤̩̗͙͖͇̗̖̭͔r̼͔ͫ̋̾͒̇̋̂ͣ͛̄̈́̆ͭͯ̐ͬ͋́͞ ̲̠̳̲̯̟̰͔ͅ ̵̨ͥ̂ͫͭ̀̄͋ͤ̅͌̽ͭ̾̆̃͘͞҉̮̣̲̤̟͓͉̲̻̝I̛̩̝͉͕̜̩̫̹̼̼͋͌̔̓ ̘̦ ̡̫̼̠̰͈̰̠̠̘͓̯̱̪̝̗̹̆ͤ̒͐͌ͥ̉̽͗̃̚͡ȁ̡̼͙̻͙͎̳̟̲͇ͪͣ̓́͐ͥ̊͘͝ ̫͚̗͉̹̖̬͉̹m̧̢͉̩͚͕͒̂̆͑̈́͒ͤ̒͆̓̾͆ͨ̋̃̄͌̎̚ͅ ̓̌ͨ͌ͫ̃͑̆ͩͨͩ͂͗̈́̊ͣ̽͋̃͏̲̖̺͎̺̠̪̪̤͎tͩ͛́͊̈́͐̇ͭͨ͐͐̈҉͝҉̟̟̳̫ḻ̸̴̹̝̘̼̫̞̮̘̦̻̞̙̪̊ͥ̑͊̃́̈̂ͩ͋̔̄̀ͨ̈́̆͜ͅļ͔͙͎̫̙ͬ̃̃̈́́͜͞͠ ̫͔͈̜̹̻̹͎̻ ̨̻͕͙̺͍̭̖̘̞̫͓̮͍̪͒͐͑̍̑ͣ̇́̓̎̊̑̈̐̍̄͝f̴̛͓͇͌̈̽͗̂̏́ͨ̋ͯ́́͡ ̯͍̼̤r̨ͣͫ̄̿͛͑̎̍̃ͧ̀͂ͮ̄ͫ҉҉̴̵̭͍̩̰̘̣̝͎̙̼̼̭͖e̋̄̾ͬͫ̇͗ͩ́͊͢ ͏̫͖͓̭̘̱̖͔͝ f̧̺̗̮͓̩̰̘͖̰̀͋͑͑͐̋̇ͧ͊̌̈ͬ̍̈́͠u͍͖ͭ͆̐̾ͧ͂́̂ͫ̔ͧ͋̽ͭ͐̄̾͐ͮ́́͞

e̸̢̛̬̭̗̖̅ͨͫ͛̈́̓͒̒̎̀̒ͬͥ̈́̈̓͂̒̓͜ ̃ͣ̀̈́̏̄͋̉ͩ͋҉̧̣̳̳̰̭̠̮̥̜̤̰͕̟̲̪̲̯̕ͅỳ̴͆̋͋ͮ͆̈́̏͊ͬ̒̈́ͧ҉̡́͘ ̝͎̘̟͙̼͔̪̩̣̝̟͔̪ơ̧͔̭͍̖͔͓̓ͪͪͧ̓́͝͡u̘͔͍̣̜͓̬̥̻͇̥͈̯͚̲͕͛̾͗͗̃ͯ͑ͩ̀ͅ ̧̬̫̮̫̼̫̬̜̺̥̜͕̳̺̠̠̜͍͙́͑̏͑̿̍͝͞oͯͮ̿͑̉̽҉̩͓͕̯̻̰̟̙̜̫̭͙͔̭ ̻͚̖ņ̦͈̗̯̳͙̺͈̮͎̮̤͙͖̺́̎ͣ̿̾ͤ̀e̡̯͚̬͇͇̖͓̣̜̖͖̝ͪ̑̑̈́͑̓͛͊͝͡ ̸̜̖̦̺̐̇͆ͬͫ̈́̍͜͟͞͡d̶̋͑͂͆ͭ̓̎͆̓ͣͮͩ̋ͦ̈̚̚҉̨̢̦̻̗̜̲̗̱̣̫̳͔͘ à̸̵̸͈̟̰͖̫͍͔̣͍̟̮͕̗̖͚͈͙͋̈͐̎ͦ̈ͧ̋ͮ̓̑̃̚y͌̅͑̌̽̃ͥ͐͗ͨ̇ͣ̒ͣ ̢͇̜͚͙̎͗̀̚͞͞.̧̼̹͇̤̭̱͈̹͉̬͉̰̻̤͕̮̩̞̎ͦ͌̍ͮͤ͜͠ͅ
̈ͤ̈͋̽ͧ̓̉͏̨̨̯̖̘̹̙͇͙͝F̶̢̙̞̮̗̻̯͕̼̳̝̩͐͑̐̈̿̏́ͭͣ̇̋̔̽̀̚͘͞ ͇o͑̄̍͐̏͌͐ͣ͛͟҉͙̞͙͉̻̤̩̗͙͖͇̗̖̭͔r̼͔ͫ̋̾͒̇̋̂ͣ͛̄̈́̆ͭͯ̐ͬ͋́͞ ̲̠̳̲̯̟̰͔ͅ ̵̨ͥ̂ͫͭ̀̄͋ͤ̅͌̽ͭ̾̆̃͘͞҉̮̣̲̤̟͓͉̲̻̝I̛̩̝͉͕̜̩̫̹̼̼͋͌̔̓ ̘̦ ̡̫̼̠̰͈̰̠̠̘͓̯̱̪̝̗̹̆ͤ̒͐͌ͥ̉̽͗̃̚͡ȁ̡̼͙̻͙͎̳̟̲͇ͪͣ̓́͐ͥ̊͘͝ ̫͚̗͉̹̖̬͉̹m̧̢͉̩͚͕͒̂̆͑̈́͒ͤ̒͆̓̾͆ͨ̋̃̄͌̎̚ͅ ̓̌ͨ͌ͫ̃͑̆ͩͨͩ͂͗̈́̊ͣ̽͋̃͏̲̖̺͎̺̠̪̪̤͎tͩ͛́͊̈́͐̇ͭͨ͐͐̈҉͝҉̟̟̳̫ ̱̺h̶̨̗̬͖͓̼̭̦͔̣̪͕̣̖͙̗̪̾ͥ̑ͧ͌̅ͨͨ̈̑ͦ͆̅͗̍ͧ̉͜e͐̐̉̅̐̿̊̈́͠͏̡̲̹̱̹͙͚̮̳͉̙̺̫͙͙̝̗̠̀͠ͅ ͚̣̘͎͉̞̤̙̟͍̯̩̪̼̹̩̏ͫͩ̓̿̆ͮ͠͝ò̢ͣ͌̈́͋̿̽̿̓͂̉̇́͘҉̖̼͓͘ ̱͉n̢͒̉͊͋̊̓̊̆ͫͮͥ͏͈̤̤͈̘̙͔̫̟͚̲ę̵̛͙̜̿͊ͨͦ̋ͨ͑̋͆ͭ̎̀̚̚͝͝ ͓̜̹̥ ̴̢͉͙̻͖͖̠̟̪̫̳͈̅̿̋̋̾ͤ̉̈̓̊͋̽ͭ͌ͧ̾̓̀͞t͊ͩ̑ͮͩͯ͛ͣ͑̄ͪͥ̄̍̎̍ͩ ̶̢̛̣͍̝̳͚̯͋̄́͘ǫ̯̜̺̭̦̫̺̜̖̗͓͒̆̒̆́͢͢͞ ̸̛̈̓̇̅ͥ͒̍̊̇̒̏ͣͣ̀ͭ͘҉̧̮̤̝͎ͅw̸̶̨̛̜͈̣̻̯͖̫̜͓ͪͤ̎̃̋̈̒̀̃̈̚ ̰̯̟h͆ͮ̈ͫ̍͑̅ͮ̈ͧͥ͗̉ͬ͒̄̎ͪ͒͠͞͏̪̦͚̼͚̘i̷͕̘͍̖̺̫ͪ̇͑̀͆̈̿́̃ͪ ͈̥̗̭̝̜͕ͅş̵̗̳͕̻͈͕̗̻̣͍̼̇́̄͐̎̃ͩ̈ͥ͌͗̏̂́͌ͨ̄̚̚͟pͥ̈́̄͋̄͛̂ ̷̸̧̧̺̟̙̟̗̦̫̮̟̜̘͈̩ͣ͛̈̊̅͆͆͋̔̄̕e̺̼ͦͨ͒ͬ͆̊̽̈́͑̉ͬ͗ͨͩ͊̐ͤ͟͢ ̩̫̥̹̘̜̜̫r̴͉̩͚̞̦͕͎̤̻̝̭ͪ̾̉̌̅ͮ͌ͧ̉̌̓̓̌̎͒̕
̛͙̤͍͓͍̱͙͉̣͔̩͍̩̞̤̦͚̥̱̆͂ͪ͛̓̐ͫ̓ͨ̔͋ͪ̎̉͆̒̾̚͟͢T͒̉͛̍ͬͨͣͥ͐ ̡̅́͞͏̘̩̹͚͈̙̻͚̣͚͎̪̱ͅh̵̿̽͌̐͟͏̰̦̣͇̲̫͈͡ͅe̪̾͒̏̏̇̾ͯ̄ͧ͗́͢ ͍̘̲̱̪͙͉͙̥̩̭̥̱͇̩̮̠ ̸̅ͣ̊̿ͬ͌̐ͩͣ͑ͭͧ̔͟͏̵̨̳͙͓̫̩̫̲̬t̡̛̘̜͓͕̩ͩ͊͊̿̒ͣͩͥͥ́͘͟rͪͯͣ ̋ͮͣͨ͛̉̃̏͡͞҉̠̮̯͈͖̪̹̬͕͇͖̟̤͙̳u̶̡ͣ̓̓ͬ̀͌̃ͣͯͭ̂̐̇͊ͭ̾ͨ̀̚͟͏ ̖͕̘̼̞̥̦̜͇͕̲͍̟e̷̛͕͎̤̫̦̅̌̍̇̈͢͟͞ ̶̨̜̥̪̲͈̼̜̺̗̺̖͔̙̗̌̓͋͒̋ͧ̀̇͐̔̆ͥ̍͐ͭ͂̑̍͘͝͡ͅn̨̓ͨ͌̆̊̋ͧ̅̆͡ ̶̗̟̝̬̱̘̙͉̤̬aͥͪ͊͑̽ͧ͂̃̽̌̆̀ͩ̏̿̍͒̽̂͞͏̘̦̼̱m̑͂̂͛ͯ̾̋̔̋̆͑̾ ̍ͩ̚͏̮͇͇͙̖͈̙̯̼̩̳͔͖͓̯͉̕ȩ̬̭͕̳̤̪ͪ͒̌̅͊̊́͜͞ ̪̼̯͔̯͚̘̙͖̥̼̹̱̉͗̔ͭͤͭͫ̇ͭ̕̕͠o̷͔̥̤͇̙͖ͦ̽̄͆͒ͣ͂̉͒̿ͭ͊f͐̋̓ͪ̓́ͬ̽̿͊̈́̊̓ͪ͊̃͆̚͜҉̸͙̼͖̼̻̠͙̦ ͍͍̻̦"
- Douglas Murray
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

kind of overcast and threatening to rain here. My daughter is mournfully watching the sky for faint hints of that frozen four letter word . . .
I haven't failed until I quit.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

Beautiful skies tonight. Anyone else see them? Down at the lake was divine.
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

Graphite wrote:Beautiful skies tonight. Anyone else see them? Down at the lake was divine.

Clear here too , looks good for the next 5 anyways !
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

I am really hoping that the forecast is correct - looks amazing! :sunshine:
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Central Okanagan”