Medical pot growers

Salamander420
Fledgling

Re: Medical pot growers

Post by Salamander420 »

They will not win in the war to take down med grows.The charter of rights protects us .And the federal government has a massive battle on its hands in the next year.There are class action suits being put together all over canada.We will fight for our rights to medicate as we see fit.This is a right that was given to me by the federal government.No system works.The prison sysytem the school systems are all flawed does that mean we should scrap them.NO
If health canada did their jobs and inspected our grows this would have been avoided.I am transparent and have no fears or nothing to hide.I am prepared to go underground again as ive done the past 20 years No big deal.
But I will fight health canada with my last dying breath.What is my alternitive.Cymbalta or all the other crap the drs are feeding people.It seems society has a pill for everything.I had a bad day at work or my life sucks or I hurt whatever the reason there is a pill.I refuse as it is my right "informed consent" to eat opiates and other big pharma drugs.
As for the hydro.I must admit my bill is about 1150.00 per month and it has been steady for years.The two tier system does not effect me like I expected it too.
I expect health canada to grandfather the existing grow permits until we all die off or choose not to renew our permits each year.
The real crooks are the compassion clubs. they are just in it for the money and its very sad.Greed is a funny thing.
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

Salamander420 wrote:They will not win in the war to take down med grows.The charter of rights protects us .And the federal government has a massive battle on its hands in the next year.There are class action suits being put together all over canada.We will fight for our rights to medicate as we see fit.This is a right that was given to me by the federal government.No system works.The prison sysytem the school systems are all flawed does that mean we should scrap them.NO
If health canada did their jobs and inspected our grows this would have been avoided.I am transparent and have no fears or nothing to hide.I am prepared to go underground again as ive done the past 20 years No big deal.
But I will fight health canada with my last dying breath.What is my alternitive.Cymbalta or all the other crap the drs are feeding people.It seems society has a pill for everything.I had a bad day at work or my life sucks or I hurt whatever the reason there is a pill.I refuse as it is my right "informed consent" to eat opiates and other big pharma drugs.
As for the hydro.I must admit my bill is about 1150.00 per month and it has been steady for years.The two tier system does not effect me like I expected it too.
I expect health canada to grandfather the existing grow permits until we all die off or choose not to renew our permits each year.
The real crooks are the compassion clubs. they are just in it for the money and its very sad.Greed is a funny thing.

I don't think you can hit a nail head any harder, well said. I posted the video a few pages back and I think that's one of the most lucid explanations of this issue I've heard. It's time to turn the profits from the illegal enterprises over to the medical institutions.
Salamander420
Fledgling

Post by Salamander420 »

Lets face it weed makes great news stories.The propaganda the media feeds the general public is simply wrong.for example the bs they say how a grow is 22 times more likely to catch fire. where do they get these stats. how do they come up with stats from a underground industry they have no real idea how many operations there are. simple bs
christams trees burn down more homes then grow ops. do we ban christmas trees.WAKE UP people weed will never go away.it was here before you and will be here long after you are gone.The problem is the criminal aspect.Ive been on both sides.This is a lifestyle.It boils down to the federal government not doing their jobs and then standing their pointing the finger at less then 1% of the grows are abusing the power given to them. Thats right less then 1% so that means the other 99% of legit users can just kiss off.This is how the Liberals treat canadians. VOTE LIBERALS OUT OF OFFICE NOW
they are building jails instead of hospitals for fing sakes. what is wrong with this picture.Ok I better stop ranting i need a fat doobie wheres my medicine lol
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

+1
Prestige Mike
Board Meister

Post by Prestige Mike »

Salamander420 wrote:They will not win in the war to take down med grows.The charter of rights protects us .And the federal government has a massive battle on its hands in the next year.There are class action suits being put together all over canada.We will fight for our rights to medicate as we see fit.This is a right that was given to me by the federal government.No system works.The prison sysytem the school systems are all flawed does that mean we should scrap them.NO

I support what you're doing, but let's be honest, you're also motivated by profit right? If you're not, then I say that puts you in the minority of growers.

Should being motivated by profit by looked down upon? I say no. That's how this world works. Most people work for a pay check right?
Salamander420
Fledgling

Post by Salamander420 »

Greed is human nature.However Ive been on both sides.Ive had the massive grows and made alot of cash in the old days.Truth be told the marijuana industry is falling apart because of the medical weed.prices have dropped from 3000 to 1500 per pound and it is only going to get worse.I once was profit driven but not any longer.Im just growing meds and helping out the less fortunate.Free the Weed
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

.Free the Weed

Right on brother ,give back,only by reducing its value will criminals no longer use it as a tool.
Have you seen that program where the increase in thc has reduced the cannibidial and is having a bad effect on schictzophrenia people who need more cannibidial and less thc?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQyO3YmS4Gk
http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/Shows/Th ... 398511775/
Peace be with you.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The sooner we get to the point where our medical marijuana is produced in fully inspected establishments like breweries and wineries the better off we will be.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

BUMP I can not for the life of me think of a better place to put this link, and RIP Donald G, I miss you so much.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#203725

Just like Donald G said in the above, there is a coming time when legal dispensaries like this one in Hawaii will drive the growing process.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

Salamander420 wrote:Greed is human nature.However Ive been on both sides.Ive had the massive grows and made alot of cash in the old days.Truth be told the marijuana industry is falling apart because of the medical weed.prices have dropped from 3000 to 1500 per pound and it is only going to get worse.I once was profit driven but not any longer.Im just growing meds and helping out the less fortunate.Free the Weed

the medical pot prices dropped to 1500/lb but it didnt stop them from selling $280 ounces in the dispensaries.someone in the middle is making boat loads of cash

Return to “Central Okanagan”