Suspicious death in Glenmore

Sperica7
Fledgling

Re: Suspicious death in Glenmore

Post by Sperica7 »

I live in Rutland and had HORRIBLE neighbors who lived on the property and the police were ALWAYS attending and arresting the same male..Well my neighbor on the property informed me last night that the police had come by and shown them a picture of the one male who USED to live there and asked if they had any info as to where he had moved to. (They were all evicted from the house around Christmas time). The police then called our landlord and were asking many questions about the where abouts of this person and his girlfriend...From what I was told from my neighbor and landlord, it had something to do with the Glenmore murder. Wouldn't surprise me because when I saw the police sketch, he was the first person I thought of! So scary to think if it IS him, he lived right next door to us in the past!
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

Fancy wrote:http://globalnews.ca/news/673455/update-glenmore-murder/

http://globalnews.ca/news/668057/update ... -released/

Yes thanks for this
pssts

Post by pssts »

I would guess that this is a drug involved crime. It may be the case that these two adults moved from the Rutland location to Glenmore.
PSSTS
Sperica7
Fledgling

Post by Sperica7 »

Not sure, all I know is that the police were always being called to the house next to me, the man they arrested several times was very very mean and was always causing problems.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Sperica7 wrote:Not sure, all I know is that the police were always being called to the house next to me, the man they arrested several times was very very mean and was always causing problems.

I hope you called the RCMP and told them the comp picture looks alot like the known indavidual.
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

Well I guess we can all sit back and assume, but until they say SOMETHiNG , I don't feel very comfortable . And no I'm not the type to overreact and be paranoid ! But I'm sorry it's to hush, hush for my liking ! The couple that were murdered in west K , we were immediately informed it was targeted ! Yet this murder ....... Nothing ! Hmm ! Sorry but I have to state my concerns !
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Nothing?

It has been determined that the murderer accessed the home via a basement window.
The basement window has been removed for fingerprints and forensic analysis.
Surmised that it was a home robbery gone wrong. ie. intent was to rob, not murder, but the lady likely surprised the murderer.
There are persons of interest being sought.

What do you mean nothing?

And I don't like the continual idea that this person was targetted. Just me, but it rather implies a smear on her reputation, which is grossly unfair.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

Fair enough . I never said targeted it was other posters. I was just stating i would like to know what the motivation was. My concern is we should hear some kind of statement as to a random act or otherwise . As to the window being removed, I was just made aware of that after my post. So my deepest apology .
alishaklassen

Post by alishaklassen »

Queen K wrote:Nothing?

It has been determined that the murderer accessed the home via a basement window.
The basement window has been removed for fingerprints and forensic analysis.
Surmised that it was a home robbery gone wrong. ie. intent was to rob, not murder, but the lady likely surprised the murderer.
There are persons of interest being sought.

What do you mean nothing?

And I don't like the continual idea that this person was targetted. Just me, but it rather implies a smear on her reputation, which is grossly unfair.

Well said, I totally agree with the implications of reputation smearing by claiming or assuming this was targeted.
Sperica7
Fledgling

Post by Sperica7 »

Ken7 wrote:I hope you called the RCMP and told them the comp picture looks alot like the known indavidual.

My landlord and neighbour already told the police that they knew the guy cause the police showed an actual picture of the old neighbour not the sketch that is on Castanet.
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

Again, my deepest apology. I NEVER meant to imply this was targeted, only that it was very hush hush. My reference to west k was only that we were told imediately it was targeted and no concern to public. They are not saying there is no concern to public in glenmore, that's my issue.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

So Queen, was the windowinvolved with the entrance, ( of suspect),or exit or for other reasons,ie blood splatter? Do you actually know, arare you guessing?
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

banjr89 wrote:Fair enough . I never said targeted it was other posters. I was just stating i would like to know what the motivation was. My concern is we should hear some kind of statement as to a random act or otherwise . As to the window being removed, I was just made aware of that after my post. So my deepest apology .

Well considering the one person is dead and the other person hasn't been located yet, from whom do you suppose the police should to ask what the motivation was?
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Please enlighten us, there was a crew of at least 5 or more people there, a lot ofthe time for 3 daysor more..they are not my workmates..perhaps they are workmates of someone you know..?
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

Well considering the one person is dead and the other person hasn't been located yet, from whom do you suppose the police should to ask what the motivation was?[/quote]

Well pretty sure by now they would know if its a robbery gone bad or not ? Not bashing police at all, just a concerned glenmore citizen. Wow you people here are brutal sometimes.

Return to “Central Okanagan”