Suspicious death in Glenmore

amomof2dogs
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Suspicious death in Glenmore

Post by amomof2dogs »

Maybe it's just me, but the composite sketch looks an awful lot like the victim.

I think, therefore we are different.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Please enlighten us, there was a crew of at least 5 or more people there, a lot ofthe time for 3 daysor more..they are not my workmates..perhaps they are workmates of someone you know..?

I would rather not jeopardize a murder investigation by posting on here what I know, heard or suspect myself.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

I would love it if someone would enlighten us ........ But I'm not very confident that will happen. Her own mother is frustrated for crying out loud !!!
dwelsh11

Post by dwelsh11 »

"Targeted" doesn't always have to mean something bad about the victim. They could be saying she was targeted by an ex or a stalker . They can't release information until they actually have something of value to tell us, plus they usually keep some information to themselves that only the suspect would know.
canucksfan17

Post by canucksfan17 »

baconbits wrote:I wonder who made the 911 call

The guy who lives downstairs, his name his Jay
As I said before, I will never repeat myself again.
Change is good, but dollars are better.
Polish people and the Calgary Flames, two different things, but so similar.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:So Queen, was the windowinvolved with the entrance, ( of suspect),or exit or for other reasons,ie blood splatter? Do you actually know, arare you guessing?

The local CHBC news filmed the window casement where the window once was and is now boarded up. They indicated that the basement window was used as an entrance and the entire window is now removed.

You are adding the "blood spatter" comment, which came from nowhere.

General comments to everyone: don't poohoo the window. That's how the perp in my break and enter was caught. The little darling was already finger printed and found in the Ottawa fingerprint files as part of her on going love of crime, so identifying her was easy. Her prints were lifted off my window frames as she tried to enter there first.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
amomof2dogs
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by amomof2dogs »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#142479

I hope for the sake of the family there is a break in this case soon. Someone must know something.
I think, therefore we are different.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Entering by a window is not exclusive to any crime. Nor does it indicate whether the person or people were targeted or not.

It could even be one type of crime staged to look like another. Only after the "collective" information and evidence is available and viewed can the police start to identify and eliminate possibilities and probabilities and go from there.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Amomof2dogs ...

A murder where only one person knows about it two years after it happened would be rare indeed. They are committed by loners who never tell anyone about what they would like to do (before the murder) or did (after the murder). Very seldom does the pent up emotion not spill over onto others.

I personally know of one non gang related murder where twelve "average citizens" of the community knew about three murders but never identified the offender to any police officer until a few years later when one got too drunk to hold the information inside and while being driven home by a considerate cop told the story.

Hopefully, in this case, one of those with the information will come forward, even if it is because someone desperately needs help from the cops.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

baconbits wrote:I wonder who made the 911 call

canucksfan17 wrote:The guy who lives downstairs, his name his Jay

Seems like Jay the 911 caller has been charged with this murder.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#212840
Sperica7
Fledgling

Post by Sperica7 »

From what I understand, the man arrested, Jay, is the father of the two children. I'm sure we will hear more soon. So sad. Glad they finally got him.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Usually there's a trial. :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

amomof2dogs wrote:Maybe it's just me, but the composite sketch looks an awful lot like the victim.

You do realize how composite drawings are developed don't you. I would suggest who was responsible might have been putting some smoke screens up.. Can't say for sure as I am not privileged to that information, although I wouldn't be shocked.

Return to “Central Okanagan”