Suspicious death in Glenmore

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Suspicious death in Glenmore

Post by grammafreddy »

Donald G wrote:Murders make take years to determine what happened ... the non reality murders on TV only take one hour, including several "time outs" for advertisements.

30+ years I've been waiting ...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To grammafreddy ...

Reading between the lines, I offer you my sincere condolences for what I PRESUME you have gone through over that 30+ years. I would be happy to be wrong (for your sake) but I do not think so. The oldest cold case murder that I know of that was solved was solved after 52 years. Your situation is one of many I know of that anger me every time I hear about more police rights to investigate being curbed by the present Judicial Interpretation of the Charter. May you eventually find peace.
djscotty

Post by djscotty »

The update has disappeared from this website... It seems all of the flooding has taken the stage in local media.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

http://globalnews.ca/news/662422/police ... -homicide/

Police confirm Glenmore homicide
By Kelly Hayes Global News

KELOWNA, BC – Kelowna RCMP confirm that they’re dealing with a homicide following the discovery of a woman’s body in a North Glenmore home this week.

The woman has been identified as 27-year-old Theresa Ashley Neville.

She had two children – eight and 10 years old. They’ve been relocated with their extended family.

Neville’s body was found inside her rental home on Yates Road early Tuesday morning.

Initially, police said they were treating her death as suspicious.

Police told Global Okanagan that someone from inside the home had called for an ambulance.

Paramedics later called police.

Police do not have a suspect in custody but are looking for an aboriginal male or possibly a darker skinned male. He has long shoulder length black hair, slim features including high cheek bones and was last seen wearing all black clothing.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/94 ... e-released

Suspect composite released
by Jim Judd - Kelowna Correspondent - Story: 94057
Jun 22, 2013 / 3:21 pm

Photo: Contributed
This is a police composite of a male suspect wanted in connection with a homicide on Yates Road.

Further to the press release on June 21, and in connection with the ongoing homicide investigation of a 27-year-old woman this week, Kelowna RCMP have released a composite sketch of the unknown male seen in the area of the 300 block of Yates Road in Kelowna,

This male was seen on the night of June 18, 2013 at approximately 12:37 am. Theresa Ashley Neville was found deceased in her home located on Yates Road after police responded to a 911 call.

The description of the male is as follows: Aboriginal male (possibly darker-skinned male)

Long, shoulder length black hair

Slim features and narrow face with high cheek bones

Last seen wearing all black clothing

The family of the victim respectfully requests no media contact .

Anyone with any information is asked to call the Kelowna RCMP at 250-752-6300. Remain anonymous by calling
Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, leaving a tip online http://www.crimestoppers.net or by texting to CRIMES
(274537) ktown.

goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

Wow. I thought for sure it was domestic dispute. They don't know who the person is? Should have put out a warning.
diggerdick
Board Meister

Post by diggerdick »

you would think ??? a unknown killer would warrant more public warning. but don't criticize any thing the rCMP do the cheer leaders will attack....LOL
Last edited by diggerdick on Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
THINK for yourself - Dont be lead-
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Not if it was targeted.

KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

diggerdick wrote:you would think ??? a unknown killer would warrant more public warning. but don't criticize any thing the rCMP do the cheer leaders will have will attack....LOL

And anyone who disagrees with your opinion is classified as a cheerleader....

You remind me of Ol' Dubya.....a modified version of "either you are with us or you are with the terrorists". Except here it is "either you are with me or you are a willfully blind RCMP cheerleader".

LOL
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

grammafreddy wrote:Not if it was targeted.

Bingo!
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
diggerdick
Board Meister

Post by diggerdick »

a KILLER is a killer and a danger to the public
diggerdick
Board Meister

Post by diggerdick »

you can count on the resident authority to think he has all the answers...when cornered a killer is a danger to all citizens . it dont take much to draw out a cop who is beening payed by by the rcmp to monitor web sites
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

At the risk of becoming an RCMP cheerleader in some eyes, might I say that you sound absolutely bat sh*t crazy?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

The general public is not at risk when a shooting is targeted...except at the time it goes down, such as the case at The Grand last year. The RCMP can't do much to protect the public in those instances.
What I'm guessing they are hoping for is that someone will recognize the sketch or have seen something at the time of the shooting that will lead to an arrest of a suspect.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

diggerdick wrote:you can count on the resident authority to think he has all the answers...when cornered a killer is a danger to all citizens . it dont take much to draw out a cop who is beening payed by by the rcmp to monitor web sites

I bet he has more answers than you or I do.

Actually, I think he's "beening paid" by the taxpayers.

Its very rare that a person is murdered for no reason. In KTown its usually drug related or domestic dispute related. In either event, only one person is normally the target - IMO, of course - except where Bacon and friends were involved. Just the fact that there was no public warning said to me this was a targeted hit.

Return to “Central Okanagan”