Submit a suggestion

matai
Banned

Submit a suggestion

Post by matai »

Ok so let's say I have an improvement idea that involves the MOTI because it involves the highway and also involves the town... how do I do to submit the idea to the right person so at least it get heard either by MOTI or town's council?

I mean... where do I have to knock to get started? If I need a petition to get the town behind me I know how to do that... my question is really about how / where do I start to "open the door".
Last edited by matai on Jul 17th, 2013, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mexi cali
Guru

Re: Peachland

Post by mexi cali »

Talk to someone on council or even your mayor. They should be able to point you in the right direction depending on who they determine needs to be involved.

You could also call MOTI directly and state your case to whoever answers the phone. They to should be able to put you in touch with the right person/department.

I went down that path a few years ago and successfully achieved resolve to my questions.

Good luck and I hope your idea benefits the masses.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
matai
Banned

Post by matai »

Thanks Mexicalidreamer. THe idea is for the benefit of the whole community. Will start by communicating with both the mayor & the moti... will see from there :-)
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Submit a suggestion

Post by occasional thoughts »

One thing to keep in mind is that the MoT is only interested, jurisdictionally, in Highway 97 and Westside Road, unless you're talking about WFN. Otherwise, West Kelowna has sole jurisdiction over its roads since incorporation.

Return to “Central Okanagan”