To the person who stole our Christmas Lights

Loki2u
Board Meister

Re: To the person who stole our Christmas Lights

Post by Loki2u »

the truth wrote:that's is what junkies do at 2am to afford there drugs :swear:

the truth wrote:nice to see i am not the only one in touch with the real world and how it works :up:

WalterWhite wrote:Yea, there’s some true Mr. Grinch’s our there - however, giving credit where credit’s due - good on this kid and their buddies for coming clean. We all did things regretable at that age of some sort or another and it takes a little moxy to fess up. Not condoning their actions, but good on them for owning up to them.

https://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelo ... -to-thefts

Ooops.....Looks like the Truth misjudged the real world and how it works. Again. [icon_lol2.gif]
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

nice to see i was wrong, maybe future junkies in the making :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

And maybe not. Maybe fine up standing young men who are going to realize that one day, when their stuff gets stolen, they will rethink upon what they did. And how the universe isn't always fair when no one fesses up and returns their stuff.

Maybe these young men will become leaders in the community and less willing to look down on mistakes of others now that they got a taste of how it feels to have to be humble. Some never do, they criticize and judge because they themselves never did anything wrong.

Well, the World isn't black and white.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

correct maybe, maybe not,,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Wally
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Wally »

I'm not convinced it's only druggies and goofy teens stealing Christmas lights. A few years ago one of my friends had someone go around his house and remove only the blue light bulbs. About a block away there was a house with only the same blue lights. Hmmm....
That's probably not dumb teens. A ladder would have been needed.
Going today, hear tommorow

Return to “Central Okanagan”