New Jag dealership in Kelowna?

CrystalCity
Generalissimo Postalot

New Jag dealership in Kelowna?

Post by CrystalCity »

Is it true that they're building a new Jag dealership up on 97 here in Kelowna? If so, would it be too much to ask that they bring in Tom Hiddleston to open it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFqaFu2maDg
Not even the blood that flows through my veins is my own.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Re: New Jag dealership in Kelowna?

Post by RVThereYet »

As far as I know, the current Jag dealer is on Leathhead just to the West of the Kelowna Toyota lot behind Bannister and the A&W, I believe they are also the Volvo dealer. I haven't heard anything about Jaguar opening another location. Where did you get your info?
CrystalCity
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CrystalCity »

Word of mouth, which is why I'm looking for a confirmation...not that I can afford to buy a $78K car. Sounds like an April Fool's Joke...

I don't think the local dealership even knows who Tom Hiddleston is...maybe it's [not] good to be bad.
Swoop
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Swoop »

...well, you're not too far off - there is a new dealership - correction - an existing dealership, relocating out Hwy. 97...but it's not Jaguar...
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

The Subaru dealer is moving further out and across the highway. Looks like the building is almost finished. Is the Volvo/Jag/Rover dealership moving too?
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

you know that would be awesome..at the same time I could see him as the next James Bond?
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
CrystalCity
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CrystalCity »

Symbonite wrote:you know that would be awesome..at the same time I could see him as the next James Bond?

While those are the rumours, but I think he's better as a bad boy. DEFINITELY next People's Sexiest Man. He took the MTV spot by 75% of the votes. He can fly here from Toronto (he's currently filming there) to open a new Jag dealership...and give a test drive! If they do open a dealership on 97, just don't put up any posters of him visible from the highway.
Zazzle

Post by Zazzle »

I heard Orchard Ford will be moving to the old Malibu location
CrystalCity
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CrystalCity »

Zazzle wrote:I heard Orchard Ford will be moving to the old Malibu location

Okay, that's getting me closer to the answer I'm looking for. I'm thinking the Jag thing was an April Fool's joke...unless they end up relocating to the old Orchard Ford. You'd think you'd want a Jag dealerhship to be more, prominent...
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Maybe if they start marketing their Tata models, they can boost sales to actually make sense to have their own dealership :)

Seriously though, I like Jaguars, always have but to have them have a stand alone dealership, I just don't see the market for that given the number one sees on the roads here, the German's pretty much have that to themselves.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
CrystalCity
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CrystalCity »

Actually I saw 6 rolling around this weekend and one even appeared to be the new XFR, unfortunately for me it was not being driven by Tom Hiddleston as he was attending the Oliviers in London. Even with the Volvo and Land Rover sales, their current location is not the greatest.

Return to “Central Okanagan”