Pro-Life Warning

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Pro-Life Warning

Post by MAPearce »

So what you're saying is that my inability or unwillingness to pay for your kid's education gives you the right to kill her? Hmm. Sometimes the logic of the pro abortion mentality is just so.... well we'll leave it at that.

Slander huh ? go back and read ALL my posts ..

if you'd be willing to try any of my suggestions on how to do a better job mb, you actually might make a difference..

Remember , we are a Catholic family mb . We don't believe in abortion here..

But we also don't believe for a minute that the trash you put in MY mailbox is in anyway appropriate nor do I appreciate the way pro lifers expect to disrespect my property lines on Tuesdays...

You have no support from me for scaring my children OR trespassing while doing it .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
mb1000
Fledgling

Post by mb1000 »

MAPearce wrote:
Remember , we are a Catholic family mb . We don't believe in abortion here..

But we also don't believe for a minute that the trash you put in MY mailbox is in anyway appropriate nor do I appreciate the way pro lifers expect to disrespect my property lines on Tuesdays...

You have no support from me for scaring my children OR trespassing while doing it .

When they stop killing babies with abortion we'll stop showing the slaughtered remains of the babies killed by abortion. Real simple.
It's easy to be pro-abortion when you're not the one being aborted.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Is it even legal to put stuff in people's mail boxes without it going through the mail? It's not legal in the US.

For instance, just spit-balling here, if I was in favour of gay marriages and I found out that mb1000 (just picking a name at random, nothing meant by it) was against it, could I put graphic pictures of extreme man on man love in his mailbox as a way of promoting same sex marriage and trying to persuade him to my way of thinking? I'm talking nasty, hardcore, raunchy pics, you know, the man on man love pics version of an aborted fetus, right in his mailbox.

It's an honest question? If I wouldn't be allowed to, why not?
On a different forum
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

When they stop killing babies with abortion we'll stop showing the slaughtered remains of the babies killed by abortion. Real simple.

So , you're saying that even though we don't agree with abortion , you will continue to send images to my house that , if my kids find, will hurt them ?

are you saying that you have a right , be it "God given" or otherwise to do that to my kids ?

Are you saying that , because we agree with what you're saying but NOT how you say it because it will cause damage to the innocent CHILDREN , that YOU will continue to advocate the hurting of those innocent children ?

Yeup .. Sounds just like religious extremism...

You just cost you "lobby" all the money I'll ever give to them.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Daspoot wrote:Is it even legal to put stuff in people's mail boxes without it going through the mail? It's not legal in the US.

For instance, just spit-balling here, if I was in favour of gay marriages and I found out that mb1000 (just picking a name at random, nothing meant by it) was against it, could I put graphic pictures of extreme man on man love in his mailbox as a way of promoting same sex marriage and trying to persuade him to my way of thinking? I'm talking nasty, hardcore, raunchy pics, you know, the man on man love pics version of an aborted fetus, right in his mailbox.

It's an honest question? If I wouldn't be allowed to, why not?

Lol, you could stuff it in the Kelowna Antichoicers' mailbox:

*removed*

As Cenk Uygur from the Young Turks would say: "Have at 'er, hoss!"
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

mb1000 wrote:When they stop killing babies with abortion we'll stop showing the slaughtered remains of the babies killed by abortion. Real simple.

I'd rather be a liar then someone that was too stupid to know the difference between an abortion picture and a miscarriage. Which are you?
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
heycarmelina

Post by heycarmelina »

Do you not realize showing slaughtered remains is upsetting people? There is a better, more considerate way to spread your message. This is *bleep* everyone off, especially for parents of young children who don't feel prepared to explain this to their children. Also "dismembering" is not something that is done. I get it, you don't believe in abortions, but quit the lies!
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

heycarmelina wrote:Do you not realize showing slaughtered remains is upsetting people? There is a better, more considerate way to spread your message. This is *bleep* everyone off, especially for parents of young children who don't feel prepared to explain this to their children. Also "dismembering" is not something that is done. I get it, you don't believe in abortions, but quit the lies!

Never mind , he refuses to "get it" ..

Instead , he prefers to yell "shame" at women and blame everyone else for not listening to the Garbage ....

Sad really ..

( just stop abortion or else "retort" in 5 , 4 , 3 , 2..............)
heycarmelina

Post by heycarmelina »

Don't forget the dismembering!!!! /rolls eyes
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

mb1000 wrote:When they stop killing babies with abortion we'll stop showing the slaughtered remains of the babies killed by abortion. Real simple.

You are all a bunch of nut cases and should be locked up.

Maybe it's time to get "LUIGI" to break a few kneecaps when they walk up the sidewalk to put their garbage in the mail boxes.
Last edited by westbankkid on Aug 28th, 2014, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynnz1963

Post by lynnz1963 »

Ok, here's how I see it and have told the religious pro-lifer's the way it is. Do you eat meat??? Thou shall not kill should not have any conditions!!! You either kill or you don't. I bet most of these ranters sit down most days and stuff themselves on a big steak or baby lamb chop at night after a long day judging others in which they have no ignorant clue how they got there & are so in the box thinkers that they don't care either. FYI...I am Pro-choice and I am also a vegetarian. Are you people who walk around self righteously dictating how you hold all the answers to Earths origins going to support these unwanted children financially or take them into your home and raise them...I think not, what about all the other millions of unwanted children/adolescences neglected & homeless. I had to challenge a religious friend after she ignorantly said " Well those Kids find homes" give me a break from stupid.....So get off your self appointed throne and wake up people!!!!!!
gmeikle
Fledgling

Post by gmeikle »

It seems to me that any male does not have a horse in this race.

This is a topic for the females of the world to battle out.

Good luck ladies, you are more qualified to decide what right or wrong for your gender or your bodies than any male.
nextimeround
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by nextimeround »

gmeikle wrote:It seems to me that any male does not have a horse in this race.

This is a topic for the females of the world to battle out.

Good luck ladies, you are more qualified to decide what right or wrong for your gender or your bodies than any male.

Not really true. Male or female, we all have a stake in this. Yes it's the woman's body and yes they know more about that body and their gender. That's all true. However the determination of "when life begins" or better put, when the law should protect such a life is a question for men and women alike.

Also, at risk of getting my *bleep* handed to me by the females on this forum (and some males), IMHO, this is not about the rights of a person's body. This is about the rights of a sentient being. The question of the hour is when do we protect that life - at what point is it a sentient being. The pro-lifer view is that from the moment of conception it is such a being. Pro-choice says something different. Medically it's more practical to have "life" defined at a later state. This is currently viewed as being best for all involved.

Even though I am completely opposed to the pro life methods, I do share a part of their view - that it is not a choice an individual should be allowed to make easily or alone. It is not about the woman's right to choose because it's her body.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

nextimeround wrote:Not really true. Male or female, we all have a stake in this. Yes it's the woman's body and yes they know more about that body and their gender. That's all true. However the determination of "when life begins" or better put, when the law should protect such a life is a question for men and women alike.

Also, at risk of getting my *bleep* handed to me by the females on this forum (and some males), IMHO, this is not about the rights of a person's body. This is about the rights of a sentient being. The question of the hour is when do we protect that life - at what point is it a sentient being. The pro-lifer view is that from the moment of conception it is such a being. Pro-choice says something different. Medically it's more practical to have "life" defined at a later state. This is currently viewed as being best for all involved.

Even though I am completely opposed to the pro life methods, I do share a part of their view - that it is not a choice an individual should be allowed to make easily or alone. It is not about the woman's right to choose because it's her body.

Agreed.

While I am not religious at all (in fact I would go so far as to describe myself as "anti-religious" but that is another topic altogether) I do not agree that abortions should be readily available as a free form of birth control for every inconvenient pregnancy as the pro-choice crowd appears to be advocating.

Although the more I see where humanity is heading these days with all the fundamentalist religious whack-jobs in the world and the equally destructive self-entitled radical liberal "it's all about me" movement maybe it is time to start encouraging abortions for all!
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

lynnz1963 wrote:Ok, here's how I see it and have told the religious pro-lifer's the way it is. Do you eat meat??? Thou shall not kill should not have any conditions!!! You either kill or you don't. I bet most of these ranters sit down most days and stuff themselves on a big steak or baby lamb chop at night after a long day judging others in which they have no ignorant clue how they got there & are so in the box thinkers that they don't care either. FYI...I am Pro-choice and I am also a vegetarian. Are you people who walk around self righteously dictating how you hold all the answers to Earths origins going to support these unwanted children financially or take them into your home and raise them...I think not, what about all the other millions of unwanted children/adolescences neglected & homeless. I had to challenge a religious friend after she ignorantly said " Well those Kids find homes" give me a break from stupid.....So get off your self appointed throne and wake up people!!!!!!

WOW!......What a mouthful.

What does, being a vegetarian vrs a meatatarian have to do with pro-choice and pro-life?

What does, killing for sustenance have to do with "in box thinkers"?

What does, "millions of unwanted children/adolescences neglected & homeless" have anything to do with "a big steak or baby lamb chop at night after a long day".?

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Mar 12th, 2015, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: it is not your place to tell a member how to post on the board.

Return to “Central Okanagan”