Puppy attacked at park

SoyChai
Fledgling

Puppy attacked at park

Post by SoyChai »

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/12 ... ed-at-park

I feel awful for the pet owner, and the little girl that was holding the dog at the time. I hope everyone can keep their eyes peeled for this irresponsible German Shepard owner. I'm almost positive it's the same guy/dog that I saw at City Park last year. We were laying on the grass in the area where the new inflatable water park is now, and a guy who had a bike was there with his off-lease German Shepard. This dog was running around, right over people laying down and the guy didn't care at all. Unfortunately, there was no one around at the time that I could find to report the guy.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Puppy attacked at park

Post by vinnied »

This *bleep* needs to have his face ripped apart by a dog, then see if hed want it taken and put down
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

To bad it will end up being the dog that is put down instead of the owner.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:To bad it will end up being the dog that is put down instead of the owner.

Exactly, I'm so glad they have him on camera... I hope they catch the *bleep*.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
cuba108
Fledgling

Post by cuba108 »

I've seen someone like this guy and his dog hanging out with the other crackheads in front of Extra Foods by the Capri. Rides an expensive bike that more than likely was stolen.
If no one has died on the table, you have not done enough surgeries.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

That's sad, I have a small dog that could easily have been in the place of that Puppy, fortunately, little dog has a big (non-related) Sis-dog that would make short work of any German Shepard unlucky enough to bother little dog.
On a different forum
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:To bad it will end up being the dog that is put down instead of the owner.

Such it is with almost every animal on the planet vs men. A shame
yupa

Post by yupa »

Yeah don't expect anything to be done. My 5 year old was nearly attacked by a pitbull while camping a few weeks ago. My moms dog got between my little boy and the pitbill and was viciously mauled. That thing would NOT let go of my mom's dogs throat and now my kid is traumatized. 3 days later, 20+ phone calls, no one would do anything about it. BTW the owner of that dog runs a popular underwear shop downtown. "My dog is good with kids" He says. Yeah right, if my moms dog wasn't there it would have been my boy getting mauled. NOT EVEN AN INVESTIGATION. NO ANIMAL CONTROL. The loser finally agreed to pay the vet bill but of course now her dog is all messed up too. Unless the dog actually bites a human, don't expect squat.
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

That's a little out of character for a GSD but yeah this guy needs to be found and talked to at the very least. I'm sure he will be in hiding for a short time regardless.
Sure do love Rutland!!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I'm sick of dog owners who fail to be accountable and responsible for their dogs. I had to quit going to dog parks as I can't afford vet bills, when my dog is attacked. Sadly last time the black labadoodle ripped my dogs neck opened, she wouldn't accept responsibility and even brought a witness to court who I'm certain couldn't have described the park he saw the attack occur.

I had to kick a dog to stop it from lunging at me on Traders Cove, the lady suggested what I did was not nice. I told her to control her dog, and it would not be necessary. Sadly, she never made any attempt to control her dog, not even verbal.She shut up and doesn't walk her dogs to the park anymore!
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Just returned from our place in Kelowna and we walked the complete waterfront every morning and night. We seen this guy a few times during our walks. Hopefully the dog makes a complete recovery.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Here's the deal: keep your dog on a freakin leash and pay attention to them. Then these things won't happen. Poor little doggie.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I also want to note for my future media APBT points to be made. No snarling picture of a GSD in the story, no "Breaking News" red font or mention of it's breed in the title of the story.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

jennylives wrote:I also want to note for my future media APBT points to be made. No snarling picture of a GSD in the story, no "Breaking News" red font or mention of it's breed in the title of the story.
Crack head owner...crack head dog I would assume.
Sure do love Rutland!!
motorhomebabe
Lord of the Board

Post by motorhomebabe »

Really tired of entitled people who think the Dogs on leash signs dont apply to them. Also the my dog is friendly as my dogs are frantically tryig to get away from them. I now walk with a big stick , and stories like this one make me glad I do. Poor pup and poor child !

Return to “Central Okanagan”