Breastfeeding Convention

Panzer130
Board Meister

Re: Breastfeeding Convention

Post by Panzer130 »

I think women should be able to breast feed any where they want. I also think people trying to bolster their argument by comparing the purging of human waste to providing another human with nourishment, are being very juvenile.

As well, I think the public breast feeders need to consider the word respect. Public Breast Feeders (PBF) are demanding the respect of the rest of the community, but appear to feel they do not need to show any respect in return.

Would this controversial topic be so controversial if both the PBF and the anti PBF showed a little respect? Would it be so wrong for the general community to accept Public breast feeding if the PBF showed a little respect and discretion in return? Is it really that much of a restriction on your life and the life of your baby to just throw a little blanky over the situation?

BTW - Just for the record, I am a boob man all the way. Big ones, little ones, I want to touch them all.......lol. I don't care if someone finds that offensive or not. The truth is I like boobs.
Here's another little truth. When I see a women's boob out in public, my first thought is, "YES, BOOB!!" Then I see a baby using it for lunch and it looses all it's appeal. Now it just becomes a fleshy appendage feeding a baby. Not exciting for me, but not offensive either.

Anyway.... anyone who knows me would never consider me to be prudish. Quite the opposite to be honest. I think PBF should show so respect to others and just use a little blanky. Simple, respectful, and allows the real reason behind breast feeding to continue.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Breastfeeding Convention

Post by Fancy »

There are things I don't like to see in public so I avert my eyes. Seeing a baby nurse reminds me how fragile and dependent life is and I go about my own affairs. I've never noticed anyone making a spectacle of nursing.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Central Okanagan”