Fatal Stabbing

Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Re: Fatal Stabbing

Post by Partmanpartfish »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:
bourque got 3 x 1st degree for killing cops, not anyone specific, just cops.

newton, it is alleged, killed an immigrant, not a specific person, but specifically an immigrant. if there was no aggravating circumstance such as an argument, then i would think newton, a member of white supremacist organization, is guilty of first degree murder, having likely thought of doing so often before, and planned to do for at least the time before committing the act while on the bus.

You know charges can be upgraded by the Crown if supporting evidence is discovered, right? Perhaps the first priority was to get this guy charged and held in custody.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

And they have their reasons for sometimes not informing the public right away. Seems they had the info they needed to pick the guy up in a pretty quick time frame but for some its never good enough.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Fancy wrote:Common practice given the circumstances.

You know this how?
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

I want to commend Kelowna Transit and the bus drivers Union for Honouring our friend and co-worker Caesar with a 60 second stop of silence on Saturday at 10:00am. God bless you all and Caesar!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bump, lets not forget what this waste of human skin did
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Too many posts to go through but I wanted to ask if anyone had heard about a possible confrontation between the two individuals before they got on the bus?

Any other thoughts as to why this happened at all? Totally random killings are unusual.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

mexicalidreamer wrote:Too many posts to go through but I wanted to ask if anyone had heard about a possible confrontation between the two individuals before they got on the bus?

Any other thoughts as to why this happened at all? Totally random killings are unusual.

Anyone who knew the victim says he was a quiet sort. There is no indication by anyone that there was previous trouble when boarding.

As I suggest from looking at facebook posts from the NEWTON family is it may be race related. ( only my thoughts )
Members of the K-Town Posse...their logo which is now off FB.
Attachments
1899674_642429782504454_7524582295093286992_o.jpg
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To ABC ...

Your desire to consistently comment about what the police did or did not do ... always wrong of course ... continues to amaze me.

Your complete lack of any actual facts regarding police activity IMO is so far in excess of normal that mental illness seems evident.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

there logo is now off facebook -SHOCKER NOT- I hope people remember who his friends were on facebook -LOSERS all of them
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mck

Post by mck »

This waste of skin needs to be sent to a medical experimental lab. Save a few rats n mice .
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To mexicalidreamer ...

Just like the world weather patterns, many storms carry a few or almost all of the conditions and attributes necessary for a Class 5 hurricane.

But every now and then all of the conditions come together to cause or enable a storm to build and a runaway cumulative effect to take place. The same is true for the human brain where heredity and nurture related conditions combine to cause or enable the parts of the brain to bring about a similarly disasterous emotional meltdown or runaway by the Amygdala.

In neither case can science yet explain why it happens. A classic example of the more we know we know, the more we know that we do not know. I think that one day we will know enough to prevent both such situations. But whether we will have the opportunity to use the answer also remains unknown.
the public

Post by the public »

So I got on a bus last Friday night. Something I haven't done since the beginning of this thread. Getting to the point I sat in the middle watched other get on the the who "paid", then one last person was giving the whole " can I just get a ride to the mall I have no funds as they suspended my credit cards speel". It seemed like the bus driver was trying to be nice and let them on. That's when it started their was a woman with her kid in a stroller minding her own business texting on her phone was harrased by this person about taking a picture. Which she clearly was not doing, which she politely explained to the person. The harrasing did not stop there. The woman then kindly asked the person to not continue with their harrassive conversation and to mind their own business, and to please leave them alone. It did not stop their. Then I could tell the woman was upset and felt she had to get of the bus at a dark cold in the middle of nowhere bus stop to avoid confrontation with this person further. This woman paid for her seat as the other person doing all the harrasing did not. I find this a little disturbing and not a good moving forward strategy for bus drivers creating a safe enviroment for its passengers. Especially one of the vetern drivers that this one was to keep our passengers safe in our transit systems. WHY SHOULD PAYING CUSTOMERS HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS POORLY MANAGED S@&#.

Remember this is the same transit system that has empty camera boxes installed in their buses that are now just recently being filled due the early events of this thread. SHEESH!
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

the public wrote:So I got on a bus last Friday night. Something I haven't done since the beginning of this thread. Getting to the point I sat in the middle watched other get on the the who "paid", then one last person was giving the whole " can I just get a ride to the mall I have no funds as they suspended my credit cards speel". It seemed like the bus driver was trying to be nice and let them on. That's when it started their was a woman with her kid in a stroller minding her own business texting on her phone was harrased by this person about taking a picture. Which she clearly was not doing, which she politely explained to the person. The harrasing did not stop there. The woman then kindly asked the person to not continue with their harrassive conversation and to mind their own business, and to please leave them alone. It did not stop their. Then I could tell the woman was upset and felt she had to get of the bus at a dark cold in the middle of nowhere bus stop to avoid confrontation with this person further. This woman paid for her seat as the other person doing all the harrasing did not. I find this a little disturbing and not a good moving forward strategy for bus drivers creating a safe enviroment for its passengers. Especially one of the vetern drivers that this one was to keep our passengers safe in our transit systems. WHY SHOULD PAYING CUSTOMERS HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS POORLY MANAGED S@&#.

Remember this is the same transit system that has empty camera boxes installed in their buses that are now just recently being filled due the early events of this thread. SHEESH!

Maybe you should have started your own thread?...I really don't think complaining about transit and who gets on or off the bus has anything to do with a person lossing there life.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Whyme2 wrote:Maybe you should have started your own thread?...I really don't think complaining about transit and who gets on or off the bus has anything to do with a person lossing there life.

Why should they have started their own thread? They have a very valid point - fare evaders are the violent ones on buses - they're the ones who end up doing crap like this. And what does BC Transit want to do about it - shrug their shoulders.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

the public wrote:WHY SHOULD PAYING CUSTOMERS HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS POORLY MANAGED S@&#.

Just a point of clarification before everyone jumps at the First Canada finger pointing game - the buses are leased from BC Transit, they belong to BC Transit and they are the governing authority. First cannot even put a sticker on those buses without written consent from BCTransit never mind modifying them with cameras.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Central Okanagan”