Food Poisoning Last Friday?

jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Food Poisoning Last Friday?

Post by jimmy4321 »

That's such a complete load of BS when you consider the traffic going through these fast food franchises. I've known a few who've worked for the big names and yes they are strict.

Also I love how some people self diagnose food poisoning, couldn't be that the only exercise they got was stuffing their pie hole with a vat of grease topped with salt only to sit again Lol
Sometimes a big size that or a triple this goes down good, but sometimes your body don't want it - not the foods fault.

Also ALL restaurants want their food to look & taste good and they will put into their food whatever it takes to keep you coming back.Salt/FAT/Sugar Yum Yum!!

Your last paragraph says a lot of your statement.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

jimmy4321 wrote:That's such a complete load of BS when you consider the traffic going through these fast food franchises. I've known a few who've worked for the big names and yes they are strict.

Also I love how some people self diagnose food poisoning, couldn't be that the only exercise they got was stuffing their pie hole with a vat of grease topped with salt only to sit again Lol
Sometimes a big size that or a triple this goes down good, but sometimes your body don't want it - not the foods fault.

Also ALL restaurants want their food to look & taste good and they will put into their food whatever it takes to keep you coming back.Salt/FAT/Sugar Yum Yum!!

Your last paragraph says a lot of your statement.

I was diagnosed by a doctor - I did have food poisoning and the fast food chain was identified. It happens.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I don't deny it, just that it's not nearly as common as some would say
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Yet if these fast food chains are acquiring their hamburger from the same places that have their meat recalled - it would be plausible.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Certainly, but that goes for ALL restaurants as most get their product from the same sources whether it comes on trailer, Costco or even local. This thread though took a twist into cleanliness and food handling and fast food bashing.

Return to “Central Okanagan”