Couple sues over Flooding in West Kelowna

Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Couple sues over Flooding in West Kelowna

Post by Anonymous123 »

http://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelowna/135493/Couple-sues-over-flooding

I believe this flooding story was in the news a year or so ago. I believe the home owner and the engineer that he hired. The District of West Kelowna should pay up now before the bill climbs any higher.
Last edited by Anonymous123 on Mar 19th, 2015, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Re: Couple sues over Flooding in West Kelowna

Post by kgcayenne »

I was actually interested in this house when it was for sale a few years ago. I feel for the guy.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

kgcayenne wrote:I was actually interested in this house when it was for sale a few years ago. I feel for the guy.

Don't know the fellow or the home, but was this the new owner or was he trying to sell it due to the issues he has now disclosed as a result of possibly a home inspection.

There is always a possibility of a spring which can keep you wet. I do realize after seeing his story that there was a water pipe replaced. Was is replaced to ensure it was not the cause.

Interesting story, not sure why he put it on TV when he has started a civil law suit.
motorhomebabe
Lord of the Board

Post by motorhomebabe »

The fact that the flooding stopped when the pipe was replaced speaks volumns if that is proven.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

motorhomebabe wrote:The fact that the flooding stopped when the pipe was replaced speaks volumns if that is proven.

Yes, I agree however will they successfully argue, water table is low as this year little moisture. Civil court, you never know!

Return to “Central Okanagan”