Ogoplay in West Kelowna?

Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Re: Ogoplay in West Kelowna???

Post by Anonymous123 »

Zoso wrote:Seems a little excessive .. As per usual , Everybody on a witch hunt .

Zoso wrote:How does anyone know that they don't have a family emergency ? Says for Easter does it not ?

Did you not read the whole thread?

animal lover1 wrote:They knew....they told their landlord a while back-heard that directly from the landlord

Can't seem to access their Facebook page either.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Not to say it's impossible . Who , in west Kelowna doesn't complain to their landlord ? Real exciting stuff ..
Strong and free
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Zoso wrote:Not to say it's impossible . Who , in west Kelowna doesn't complain to their landlord ? Real exciting stuff ..

What?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

Their facebook page is shut down too. They're gone.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

And if it is the case . Clearly the Westside does not need a child activity centre or they'd be doing well .
Strong and free
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Zoso wrote:And if it is the case . Clearly the Westside does not need a child activity centre or they'd be doing well .

And they're full within their rights to close.

They should refund the money taken first, though.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
northernlighter

Post by northernlighter »

Zoso wrote:Not to say it's impossible . Who , in west Kelowna doesn't complain to their landlord ? Real exciting stuff ..

Do you even read posts on this website before commenting? Im not sure how your having trouble understanding my post. Let me spell it out.

I paid for a year membership that cost just under 300$. 9 days later the business closed for good. They had planned on closing prior to my buying the membership and knew full well that it would be unable to be used. As far as Im concerned, their thieves. If you feel okay about buying a product in good faith and then 9 days later its useless for what should have had a 1 year value, I have a great deal deal for you. I ll come over and landscape at your house for the year, charge you 300$, make 1 pass and then disappear for the year, which I had already planned to do before taking your money.......If you have a hard time understanding why that might be an issue to some, please send me your number and ill swing by with the lawnmower
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Im sure they hung in there as hard as they could . Like so many other businesses . Mom and pops trying to provide business . Someone even threw the landlord under the bus and said they are blabbing their mouths since ever ago . Which leads me to believe these people tried hard to hang on . Perhaps it wasn't them that said enough is enough . Maybe they don't have gas for their car . Or can no longer pay employees . It's pretty sad when you obviously don't know the full story and come on here calling people thieves , if that isn't the case I hope they have a sense of humour about getting kicked when they're down . I suggest trying to find out more then requesting a refund .

Byw , yes I read the whole thing and I get it. I'm just not sure about everyone else .
Strong and free
juliatrops
Fledgling

Post by juliatrops »

If someone took my $$ for a membership for a year, and knew they were shutting down, especially in that short of time frame, I'd be mighty *bleep*, disgruntled, and disillusioned about them too - from a professional and a personal standpoint.

This is not kicking anyone when they're down, this is a very straightforward situation from what I can see.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Taking the money knowing they will close soon is fraud.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

Poor People that try their hardest to make it and then crucified when it cant work. But when bigger companies do it people complain but the so called witchhunt doesnt happen as much as the smaller guys. actually this just happened in the last week.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Big companies do it if the forecast doesn't say giant profit . Forget everyone just shut the door . Small guy can't eat with likely good intentions and everyone loses their minds .
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

Zoso wrote:Big companies do it if the forecast doesn't say giant profit . Forget everyone just shut the door . Small guy can't eat with likely good intentions and everyone loses their minds .

That may be true, but when the OP gave them $300 for a year, these poor people already knew they were shutting down but still took the money. Why don't you just move along and stop trying to defend an OBVIOUS case of greed and dishonesty. Unless you're trolling and feeling like a fight. Not uncommon here either. or.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Apr 6th, 2015, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
Strong and free
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

OgoPlay was probably drawing some business from the east side of the lake until Jump2It and that new place on Spall (the name escapes me) opened up.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.

Return to “Central Okanagan”