Man-spread: Kelowna Public Transit problem?

Snarf
Übergod

Re: Man-Spread...does Kelowna Public Transit have a problem?

Post by Snarf »

ZZZzzz.....
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

has anyone seen my nuts.....lol
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Perhaps another slow day on the forum...but is this man-spread issue in sync with public spitting and swearing...and or
general lack of decorum? Are there social graces anymore? Giving up your seat for an older person? Waiting for another person to pass through a door before you? Opening the door for another person? Saying excuse me for coughing or sneezing?
Is man-spreading now acceptable behavior?
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

This should be less about what guys tend to do naturally and more about *bleep* that can't be bothered to give some room for someone to sit.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Barney Google wrote:Perhaps another slow day on the forum...but is this man-spread issue in sync with public spitting and swearing...and or
general lack of decorum? Are there social graces anymore? Giving up your seat for an older person? Waiting for another person to pass through a door before you? Opening the door for another person? Saying excuse me for coughing or sneezing?
Is man-spreading now acceptable behavior?

If you're anything like me - hop in ...

;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Dizzy, I hope you're going back in time because it probably only will be worse going forward.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

jimmy4321 wrote:This should be less about what guys tend to do naturally and more about *bleep* that can't be bothered to give some room for someone to sit.

I agree.. It should be about PEOPLE who have a lack of courtesy when it comes to making room for others in or on public transit or other places...

But this will /has degenerated into a man bash , complete with the typical " Hey buddy ,your junk aint so hot" quips.

If I were to ask "how much room does a woman need to breastfeed her child "? on a bus , I'd get publicly flogged. start in 3 ,2 ,1...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

It's more a position as a consequence of slouching .its kind of automatic when you sit far enough back that your on your tail bone . Try sitting up properly and sitting with your knees apart . You don't see guys laying in bed trying to make room . Or running or walking that way . It's posture . And don't get me started about people with their feet up .
Strong and free
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Bsuds wrote:Dizzy, I hope you're going back in time because it probably only will be worse going forward.

You have to come with me! It's not you - but your kids! Something has to be done about your kids!

LOL!
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

hail Satan y'all
jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Man-spread: Kelowna Public Transit problem?

Post by jimmy4321 »

Here's an unpopular fix.
Install airline style seats on all forms of transit, good luck getting any man space there.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Dizzy1 wrote:You have to come with me! It's not you - but your kids! Something has to be done about your kids!

LOL!

BINGO!!!
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown

Return to “Central Okanagan”