Towers popping up

Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Towers popping up

Post by Randall T »

If cell service degraded then probably more people would be interested where they weren't.
I birn quil I se
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

vinnied wrote:So your aware of every cell tower that's gone up in town and when they were going up

Nobody really cares outside of very limited number of people.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

GordonH wrote:Here is a link to a map showing cell towers across Canada, whos tower it is:
http://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

Added later: for Rogers customers this shows why they have so many dead zones.

this definitely explains my terrible Rogers reception in Glenmore. Perhaps i will be switching to Telus in the future
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Captain Awesome wrote:Nobody really cares outside of very limited number of people.

Yes, until one is erected in there nieghbourhood.
Westsides a perfect example
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I expect to see far more on the way as customers demand better reception from there smartphones.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
dconzatti
Fledgling

Post by dconzatti »

Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

vinnied wrote:Yes, until one is erected in there nieghbourhood.

I have one in my neighborhood. I still don't care.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

vinnied wrote:So your aware of every cell tower that's gone up in town and when they were going up

Me personally, no. Because I don't invest the time to find out.

I'd hazard the guess that, for those who want to know, could probably find up to date information online.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Like most people we never really cared either until one popped up by my mothers home. didn't realize it was a cell tower. Then you start looking around and they are going up everywhere. When measured with Google maps, My moms home is less then 100 meters away from this tower. I couldn't understand why they didn't have to notify her or the other the neighbors like they usually do, so I searched online for some regulations, and found that if they build it under 15 meters tall or attaching them to existing structures they dont have to notify any neighbors, so there building some of them at 14.9, when near residential..
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

= growing demand by cellphone customers, it's only going to increase. Take a look on that map I provided earlier and look at southern Ontario (from Orillia south).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

They don't bother me. A lot better than the air raid sirens in the neighbourhood I grew up in.
I birn quil I se

Return to “Central Okanagan”