New airline sure looks interesting

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: New airline sure looks interesting

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

A good thing, honestly, and nothing to laugh at, IMO. Unless you work for WestJet or Air Canada, I guess. I'm not a fan of oligopolies - they just make things more expensive.
Your bias suits you.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Now that this is a kelowna based company . We should try to support them
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Jflem1983 wrote:Now that this is a kelowna based company . We should try to support them

Since I have absolutely no need to charter a flight, I will not be using Flair. Until New Leaf starts coming & going out of Kelowna, won't using them either.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Sorry can't trust this group yet, new leaf burned so many people last just 3 months ago. Flair is going to have to demonstrate they are differs and can survive in the big leagues before I take a risk and book with them.
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

Did they take the ticket money and run?

Return to “Central Okanagan”