What happened to CHBC/GLOBAL news at 11?

watchkat
Übergod

Re: What happened to CHBC/GLOBAL news at 11?

Post by watchkat »

Wow! Is CHBC/Global even watching that new guy? He was just on and he jumped all over Canada and back within seconds and stood infront of his maps while giving the reports. Then moved so quickly through the OKanagan that there was NO weather given of value. Love the banner on the bottom with information that he stood directly infront of as well.
KELO.. weatherman.. dy Pesonality of a rock as well!
Honestly, Global/CHBC do what is necessary to get things cleared up and back to decent reporting! I never thought I would say it but I'm truly disgusted with you. I don't know who bullied Wesla,etc, but you lost the personalities with her and Duane. They represented your station admirably both on set and throughout OKanagan functions. Can't believe you actually let this happen.
BCfromBC

Post by BCfromBC »

What everyone is forgetting is that CHBC,Global are getting blamed for the changes, but in reality it is Shaw owned by Corus that is doing the cutbacks.
dennism3

Post by dennism3 »

Actually I for one like Rick. Not impressed with the new weather guy but better than the Toronto attempt. Still I am not impressed with him. When doing a weather report...GET OFF SCREEN most of the time, please. Wesla was too long on screen also. I want to see the data!

Return to “Central Okanagan”