Live ammo bonfire surprise

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Live ammo bonfire surprise

Post by Fancy »

Don't know anyone that carries their ammo loose in their pockets. The only time they are loose is when they are loaded or unloaded and then they go right back into the pouch.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Heat created by bonfire + live ammo in bonfire = pure stupidity
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Fancy wrote:Don't know anyone that carries their ammo loose in their pockets. The only time they are loose is when they are loaded or unloaded and then they go right back into the pouch.

I carry 5 in my pocket, 'cause if I happen to see a deer while driving in to my hunting spot, I want quick access to load my gun and get some organic meat for the BBQ!

The story is way overblown. Society has become excessively pussified.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

The ammo belts and pouches are cute and a nice way to keep them in your hunting bag but your not going to stalk with a bunch of odds n ends hanging on you. First , you'll end up losing all your ammo at once and second , they actually aren't that convenient , you come up on your prey your not going to be ripping Velcro and popping buttons. your lucky to be able to breath normally never mind lift your coat to look for your stupid pouch. And you don't need any more than three rounds anyways . I bet if they let the fire burn some more , they would find corn and toilet paper.
Strong and free

Return to “Central Okanagan”