Nice weather

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Nice weather

Post by Glacier »

Down to +3 at my place last night. Same goes for Kelowna. brrrrr! I guess I can't complain too much because much of the province is well below freezing this morning.

hotcold.png
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Hard to believe it's supposed to get cloudy with a 60% chance of showers this afternoon. Was a pretty nice morning.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Frisk wrote:Hard to believe it's supposed to get cloudy with a 60% chance of showers this afternoon. Was a pretty nice morning.

*Ahem*

My holidays are booked starting from 3:30 pm today til Sunday, Sept 24th. So...er.. not hard to believe at all! I predict miserable weather for all if it, nixing my garage sale plans for the 22 and 23 and 24th, you're welcome.

[icon_lol2.gif]
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Raining really hard right now.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Sun, clouds and wind here. What on earth are you doing up so early, Glacier?
I haven't failed until I quit.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Lady tehMa wrote:Sun, clouds and wind here. What on earth are you doing up so early, Glacier?

Rain and wind woke me up.
- Douglas Murray
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Must have been quite the storm!
I haven't failed until I quit.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Lady tehMa wrote:Must have been quite the storm!

Yup! Lots of wind yesterday and then again last night! Then just as I was dozing off to sleep again, the cats meowed to come inside.
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

-7 in Clinton this morning. A balmy 0.7 here.
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It's so cold here, one set of flannel pjs is not enough to do garden work in. :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

12 different weather stations were down to freezing last night. Clinton destroyed the competition...

lows.png
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Those who don't like this 4 letter word may want to not read the following. lol
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/207025 ... r-highways
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

pennask.png

kootenay.png

heckman.jpg
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

It was effing hot yesterday in Kelowna, Vernon, and even Fort Nelson compared to Osoyoos and Penticton. Here's a list of the hottest temperatures recorded in BC yesterday.

hotspotsbc.png

And for fun, the cold spots...

coldest.png
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Kelowna was both the place with the warmest nighttime temperature in the Okanagan and the place with the coldest nighttime temperature in the Okanagan yesterday...

okminimummax.png
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Central Okanagan”