Nice weather

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Nice weather

Post by GordonH »

^^^ could be whole lot worse, just look at central or eastern Canada.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
sublime
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by sublime »

GordonH wrote:^^^ could be whole lot worse, just look at central or eastern Canada.

And there's plenty of places in NA that its way better too, but we always like to compare it to worse places to make us feel better. It still sucks and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. :135:
The ignore list is a fine function... Reading or responding to fear mafia posts is a waste of time.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

I don't really mind winter.
The cold & snow just makes me appreciate the warm & sun more when it decides to come around.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:^^^ could be whole lot worse, just look at central or eastern Canada.

sublime wrote:And there's plenty of places in NA that its way better too, but we always like to compare it to worse places to make us feel better. It still sucks and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. :135:

As the planet tilt goes from the sun being directly over tropic of Capricorn (around December 21st), to the tropic of Cancer (around June 21st). Our days get longer & warmer, to answer their is an end in sight.

Added: twice a year the sun is directly over the Equator (March 21st/first day of Spring & September 21st first day of Fall/Autumn)
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Snarf
Übergod

Post by Snarf »

What happened to all the snow we were supposed to get yesterday and overnight? LOL
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Snarf wrote:What happened to all the snow we were supposed to get yesterday and overnight? LOL

Haha, no kidding! We were supposed to get 2cm yesterday afternoon and another 5cm overnight. Here in Vernon we didn't even get a drop. Well, maybe a flake or two fell, but nothing stuck. #ForecastFail
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

How close is England to the Sun?
Bring back the LIKE button.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

If you have complaints about the weather, write the weatherman.
Warning. Language.

GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ :laugh:
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Weather update from Mescales just outside P Vallarta. High 20s today light whispey clouds. Kids arrived from K town . They went hard on beach with cocktails now have fat heads. Haha. Been pacing myself though so I'm good. Have to stay focused for accurate reports. See its gettin colder at home. Glad I'm not there. Dos Equis att the pool this afternoon. Will keep u posted. :130: :130:
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

Noisy Boater wrote:Weather update from Mescales just outside P Vallarta. High 20s today light whispey clouds. Kids arrived from K town . They went hard on beach with cocktails now have fat heads. Haha. Been pacing myself though so I'm good. Have to stay focused for accurate reports. See its gettin colder at home. Glad I'm not there. Dos Equis att the pool this afternoon. Will keep u posted. :130: :130:

Good to hear Noisy Boater. Not so nice here In Kihei Maui this morning, downpours and flash flood warnings but we need a break from the Sun. It’s Hawaii,it won’t last long. Still in the high 20’c forecasted. :130:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

You know what the both of you guys can do with your weather reports!!

*removed*

OH, I have gone out and filled my deep-freeze full of fresh snowballs that I will be offering you at the terminal gate as a welcome gift.
Last edited by ferri on Feb 15th, 2018, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Big arctic blast coming Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Should be down around -12 in Kelowna.
- Douglas Murray
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

alanjh595 wrote:You know what the both of you guys can do with your weather reports!!

*removed*

OH, I have gone out and filled my deep-freeze full of fresh snowballs that I will be offering you at the terminal gate as a welcome gift.

Lol, [icon_lol2.gif] does that mean you’ll be picking us at the airport?

Return to “Central Okanagan”