Nice weather

Noisy Boater
Übergod

Re: Nice weather

Post by Noisy Boater »

Bman wrote:Well if the kids fried it'll be less mouths to feed.
Cheaper too to ship them back.
Cash in their tickets and toss em in freight.
If they're too heavy just fry em a bit more.

It ain't cold till the whisky freezes.

Excellent advice. Like yer way of thinking. They are adult children so they should have known better. Now they are suffering heat stroke mixed with to many margaritas chased with beers. Now I rest easy and poke loads off fun at them because I am older and much wiser not older and wider as my leader says. :130:
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Noisy Boater wrote:It was at least 26 on the boat today out in The Bay of Banderas. Saw whales up close tuna and a manta ray !, Kids fried in sun but I was smart enough to stay undercover so beer stayed frosty cold. Depression setting in. Return to minus freeze my a$$ off by the looks of it. Can you please go fund me till mid March :smt045

That end-of-trip dread is one of the worst feelings in the world. lol
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

I just hope it's warmer tomorrow am than it was today ..

At my 6:30 am start time it was minus 16 and I work outside ...

Big Jim and "the twins" have yet to come "down" from my kidneys.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

-17.4 right now, wind chill -21. Yea no thanks...
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

-19, wind chill -25 now. No thanks x2
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

I'm guessing not many witches are nursing today.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Frisk wrote:-19, wind chill -25 now. No thanks x2

Downright balmy this morning! It warmed up to -13 by 8 this morning!

Yesterday was -18.8C at UBCO and -19.9 at the airport (*phew* it didn't drop to -20!)

It sure did get cold elsewhere in southern BC (not very cold in the north, however).

weathersummarybcfeb19.png
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

Noisy Boater wrote:It was at least 26 on the boat today out in The Bay of Banderas. Saw whales up close tuna and a manta ray !, Kids fried in sun but I was smart enough to stay undercover so beer stayed frosty cold. Depression setting in. Return to minus freeze my a$$ off by the looks of it. Can you please go fund me till mid March :smt045

Just got back from Maui and the cold here in Kelowna isn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. The Sun is out and there’s no wind.
We miss the beach of course, only 4 months and we’ll be enjoying our own here in town :D
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Whyme2 wrote:

Just got back from Maui and the cold here in Kelowna isn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. The Sun is out and there’s no wind.
We miss the beach of course, only 4 months and we’ll be enjoying our own here in town :D

Sad to say my last official weather report. Hung out on beach in San Pancho today soakin up the last sun on my bronze blob like body. Back to Edmondump then home on Thurs a.m. Apparently my go fund me acct is empty because you people did not donate. Depressing so it's back to the salt mine nxt week :-X
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

It's pretty cold this morning. EC says -20.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Ya, it's colder in Kelowna today than anywhere in northern BC. Even Whitehorse and Yellowknife are warmer than Kelowna today. It's pretty much the coldest place in north america today. Well, maybe not if you count Saskatchewan, but that province doesn't count because it's so flat, you can at least see areas that are warmer than you are even if they're 500 km away.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Top 5 coldest mornings of this winter at Kelowna (this is the UBCO station, which is warmer than the airport station):

1) February 21st = -19.1C
2) Feb 20th = -18.7C
3) Feb 19th = -18.0C
4) December 24th = -16.3C
5) Dec 23rd = -15.4C
- Douglas Murray
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I suppose that I won't be taking my xmas lights down until after June 1.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Kamloops was one of the coldest places in BC yesterday!

Same goes for Merritt and Princeton. In fact, all of the top 10 coldest spots (both in terms of daily maximum temperatures and daily minimum temperatures were in the southern 1/3 of the province (Williams Lake and south). No, wait, Quesnel snuck into the list, though it's still in the southern half of the province.

weathersummarybcfeb21b.png
- Douglas Murray
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Pretty nice sunset right now

Return to “Central Okanagan”