Topless tidy at the beach.

Straight Shooter
Board Meister

Topless tidy at the beach.

Post by Straight Shooter »

Should be an interesting summer at Kelowna Famous Gathering Spot, "Mushroom Beach". With a mixture of topless women and an off -leash dog park all mixed in together, it's bound to be the number one place to be this summer.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Re: Topless tidy at the beach.

Post by whatwhat »

Boobs and dogs! Sounds like a wonderful place to be!
hail Satan y'all
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

whatwhat wrote:Boobs and dogs!

Man is my mind in the gutter this morning, or early afternoon - don't know - just got up :138:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/16 ... -the-beach

Just waiting for the crowd to come out and comment about the kid in the photo
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

OK!!! We just found our new branding weapon! Breasts and lots of 'em ... bye bye Oggie sorry.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Dizzy1 wrote:http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/164166/Topless-tidy-at-the-beach

Just waiting for the crowd to come out and comment about the kid in the photo

At his age, that kid has probably seen more breasts for food then most adult men have been exposed to haha.

But in all seriousness, boobies are for food, our society has turned them into sexualized things. I think it is great that he is getting exposed to them, and having boobs normalized. So hopefully when he isn't an adult, he will be able to control himself unlike some of the other men in our society.

#freethenipple
hail Satan y'all
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

whatwhat wrote:But in all seriousness, boobies are for food, our society has turned them into sexualized things

This is one discussion I really don't want to get in, but they're more then just for food and its not just our society that see's it that way. Female breasts have been a part of sexual arousal in both men and women for thousands of years - its nothing new and nothing to be ashamed of. If anything, its our society that have taken a healthy, sexual arousal and turned it into something naughty.
TedD
Board Meister

Post by TedD »

Topless beach clean-up?!? C'mon people...

:smt045 :1422:
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

I'm moving this weekend.......wonder if.. :1422: never mind .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

feel bad for the folks living along there they pay alooot of money to deal with alooot of scumbags and riffraff
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

LTD wrote:feel bad for the folks living along there they pay alooot of money to deal with alooot of scumbags and riffraff

Topless people are scumbags and riffraff? If thats the case, maybe a Convent or Monastery is a better fit for these people to take up residence in.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

no I'm referring to the usual scumbag riffraff that hangs out there if you haven't been there you wouldn't know
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

Dizzy1 wrote:This is one discussion I really don't want to get in, but they're more then just for food and its not just our society that see's it that way. Female breasts have been a part of sexual arousal in both men and women for thousands of years - its nothing new and nothing to be ashamed of. If anything, its our society that have taken a healthy, sexual arousal and turned it into something naughty.

You are SO right. I love boobs! LOVE.

No doubt, women are gods gift.

... and what wrong with naughty.
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

whatwhat wrote:Boobs and dogs! Sounds like a wonderful place to be!

Minus the dogs
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

LTD wrote:no I'm referring to the usual *bleep* riffraff that hangs out there if you haven't been there you wouldn't know

OK, gottcha - no, I haven't been there.

Return to “Central Okanagan”