Topless tidy at the beach.

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Topless tidy at the beach.

Post by Ken7 »

Without nipples, boobs are pointless!!
I can't imagine what this has done to the values of the neighbouring property. Oh well, I say they had their little piece of paradise and if they would not have tied to make it appear the lake is theirs only, maybe people would not have gone this far.

I still question how some shore property owners get away with blocking the access along the beach, must be old family names and friends of the BOSS.
WheelWeaves
Fledgling

Post by WheelWeaves »

Bsuds wrote:
The photo was taken for publication in the News and they could not do that showing Women topless.

One of the girls in the middle has exposed but censored breasts... So you're wrong.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

WheelWeaves wrote:I admire the tenacity to stroll in a public place topless but to then cover up for a photo...... just seems very.. non-committal?

Just because someone wants to be able to lay on the beach without a top on doesn't mean they want their boobs all over the news...
hail Satan y'all
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Good on people who volunteer to clean things up.

Childish unoriginal/un-funny content in this thread, though. (unsurprisingly)
Your bias suits you.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

WheelWeaves wrote:I admire the tenacity to stroll in a public place topless but to then cover up for a photo...... just seems very.. non-committal?

whatwhat wrote:Just because someone wants to be able to lay on the beach without a top on doesn't mean they want their boobs all over the news...

How that everyone has a camera, sunbathing topless (or anything else in public) could find yourself on social media like it or not.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Bsuds wrote:
The photo was taken for publication in the News and they could not do that showing Women topless.
WheelWeaves wrote:
One of the girls in the middle has exposed but censored breasts... So you're wrong.

How am I wrong she was blurred out and not shown?

If they had not covered up they all would have been censored because of our silly views that it's wrong.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

I would like all of these folks to wander down the beach. Topless or not. Below the high water mark of course. There must be plenty of beach area to walk right now. Mark the high water point right now and spend your "daze" just chilling in front of whoever's house I guess.
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

Ken7 wrote:Without nipples, boobs are pointless!!

HEAR HEAR ! !
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

GordonH wrote:How that everyone has a camera, sunbathing topless (or anything else in public) could find yourself on social media like it or not.

True, but that is pretty messed up in my opinion if people are going around taking pictures of others without their permission...

And doesn't make it right.
hail Satan y'all
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:How that everyone has a camera, sunbathing topless (or anything else in public) could find yourself on social media like it or not.

whatwhat wrote:True, but that is pretty messed up in my opinion if people are going around taking pictures of others without their permission...

I agree it messed up, society is messed up
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

whatwhat wrote:True, but that is pretty messed up in my opinion if people are going around taking pictures of others without their permission...

What do you suggest as there are cameras everywhere? If you don't want your picture taken then staying at home would be the only way to avoid it.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Bsuds wrote:What do you suggest as there are cameras everywhere? If you don't want your picture taken then staying at home would be the only way to avoid it.

Did you even bother to read the conversation that was before my comment you quoted? We were talking about the women wanting to be able to show their breasts, but the fact they covered up for the picture.

I have no idea what your comment has to do with the topic, or the conversation that was happening prior.
hail Satan y'all
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

Who cares if they covered up for the picture. Their body their choice. And maybe it was meant to be humorous or maybe they simply didn't give it that much thought. Again I ask who cares? Ain't nobodies business.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

I think the main point is they did the beach cleanup. Good for them. And they did it without defacing any property and without tax dollars. Two thumbs up. The fact they were topless is really incidental since its allowed by law.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

^^^ Agreed , it's just to bad that that other self centred group had to copy cat their cleanup efforts and try and dis credit all the good they did.
Shame on the neighbourhood group for trying to over shadow these people effort.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45

Return to “Central Okanagan”