Get out of town or else?

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Get out of town or else?

Post by the truth »

agree 100%, he looks like he is well into his 50's --loser might want to grow up
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Anyone going to Penticton that's willing to give him a ride ?

I'm willing to pay for gas...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Poor Jeff, It's not his fault, blame the parents.....

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Loser
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

If he is serious about wanting to quit there is no reason in hell that he can not do so while in jail serving time for one of his prolific criminal offenses.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Why didn't they send the POS to Saskatchewan ?
Black Dogs Matter
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

dogspoiler wrote:Why didn't they send the POS to Saskatchewan ?

In January!!!!!!
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

goalie wrote:I doubt Jeff is his real name.

I agree. It's probably Jeffrey.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Postby Bman » May 8th, 2016, 7:03 pm

I agree. It's probably Jeffrey.

It could be worse. His last name could be Dahmer.
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

This guys (and others like him) biggest problem, bar none, is Credibility ... or lack thereof.

Complete loss of credibility effects everything; how others/we see them, how the system regards them, making it virtually impossible for someone who truly wants to repent to regain a foothold.

If the guy is legit - good luck trying to get anywhere at this point in his life.

But probably not...
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

MAPearce wrote:Anyone going to Penticton that's willing to give him a ride ?

I'm willing to pay for gas...

I was actually the guy that took him to Kelowna. I drive an 86 Chevy Vanamara with fake bars painted on the windows, Guess he thought I was the fuzz.

He told me he'd get me a hummer from his 22 year old mom once we got there...never happened.

I think he lied to me...
mdpark

Post by mdpark »

lightspeed wrote:Surely he's self employed (self admitted drug dealer) therefore not eligible for any financial support?

There is a lot of rules to get on welfare and i doubt many of you out there know them.
Many of you in town complain endlessly about homeless people but fail to realize..
You are NOT eligible for welfare unless you have an address.. same with the Foodbank.
You also are not eligible if you quit or were fired from your last job... that is automatic denial.

I bet if the Ministry was willing to help more of these people they would have the ability to pay rent
and then not be homeless and the desperation level would be far lower.

It's not too hard to get put on the street.
What if you have no credit or no family etc to mooch off of ?
Then you get stuck.. TRAPPED ..then what ?
You gotta do what ya gotta do..

Anyway i don't know if i should believe the guys story but it wouldn't surprise me though..
2nd time in about 2/3 weeks i got stopped by the cops.. both times i could tell they were lying about WHY they stopped me.
I've had my last incident with the police in the mid 90's and i have no record and i do not do drugs
and unlike ALL OF YOU i don't drink booze.

There is profiling going on here and i was talking about it with my room-mate which he agreed.
I am 40 and he is about 50 and we both use a mountain bike and often a backpack.
So we have an X on us and get harassed by cops.. a LOT ! Stories galore..

And this does happen because i seen a story a few years back where a cop somewhere in Canada
picked up a Native guy and dropped him on the outskirts of town with no shoes.
He literally froze to death.

I suspect "Jeff" was telling the truth.. the cops in town can be deceitful lying weazles.
And i am getting tired of their confrontational attitude also.
They keep jumping out at me with a barage of demands.. 2 days ago i snapped on some cop and told him off good.
Then he muttered some crap at me about a "calm down" in his stupid french accent.
He kept egging me on saying let me look in your bag or can i look in your bag ?
And i laughed at him and said go for it see if i care buddy.. he was all over like he was enjoying it.
So when he was digging i picked up my bike in the air with both wheel high up 2 feet by 4pm traffic.
I hurled the thing across the field.. that get the short little *bleep* attention LOL
All of it was for nothing at all just to run my name and cop a massive aggressive attitude with me.
He says your free to go.. this is profiling and discrimination & harassment and it's happening a lot to me alone.
..never mind the other people in town.
And i got the same mouthy aggressive confrontational attitude & accusation 2 weeks earlier by a different cop.
Like i would not mind if they were profiling me and scoping me out to be nosey if they were polite
but they are not.. they are highly mouthy and aggressive and in your face about it.
And i am not going to put up with no matter who the hell you think you are.
I am not amused and if it keeps happening i will do something about it. 3 strikes your out cops.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

mdpark wrote:I am not amused and if it keeps happening i will do something about it. 3 strikes your out cops.

You might really *bleep* them off by just being nice. Getting belligerent about it doesn't help the situation at all.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

mdpark wrote:Blah blah ... and unlike ALL OF YOU i don't drink booze.

There is profiling going on here and i was talking about it with my room-mate which he agreed. Blah blah

Yes, "profiling" is alive and well.
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

For those who think Income Assistance (Welfare) is the answer. Even if the homeless could get it without an address, it'd be about $225.00 a month.
There's a $375 per month amount allotted for housing. Who is going to rent to anyone for that amount in this rental market?
The process to apply for Income Assistance requires one to be computer literate, have documentation of self and bank account and be patient. Very patient.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.

Return to “Central Okanagan”