Rock The Lake (Kelowna)

voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Rock The Lake (Kelowna)

Post by voice of reason »

the same dipwads who complained last year will complain again this year. i hope it is awesome and everyone has a good time.im not going but it doesnt mean others shouldnt enjoy some classic rock and summer sun.the neighbors who dont like it i dont know what to say to these people. dont buy a house by an arena. i would probably just sit in the back yard and enjoy the concert for free instead of complaining.plus be greatful that it is just classic rock and not death metal
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

was there last year with wife and kids ,we had a great time going again this year, real music unlike the other crap out there
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

voice of reason wrote:the same dipwads who complained last year will complain again this year. i hope it is awesome and everyone has a good time.im not going but it doesnt mean others shouldnt enjoy some classic rock and summer sun.the neighbors who dont like it i dont know what to say to these people. dont buy a house by an arena. i would probably just sit in the back yard and enjoy the concert for free instead of complaining.plus be greatful that it is just classic rock and not death metal

What - no love for a genre befitting iconic band names such as Carcass; Morbid Angel; Deicide and Cannibal Corpse?? :)
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

voice of reason wrote:the same dipwads who complained last year will complain again this year. i hope it is awesome and everyone has a good time.im not going but it doesnt mean others shouldnt enjoy some classic rock and summer sun.the neighbors who dont like it i dont know what to say to these people. dont buy a house by an arena. i would probably just sit in the back yard and enjoy the concert for free instead of complaining.plus be greatful that it is just classic rock and not death metal

or rap crap
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

personally i like death metal i just realize my entire neighborhood does not .i got one neighbor who cranks the country music. i am not a fan.still dont care.it lets me know some other person in the neighborhood is enjoying life
Kelownah
Fledgling

Rock The Lake 2017

Post by Kelownah »

Any feedback so far? How are the bands this year? How is the sound quality? Is the food ok? Drinks cold? And...go! :130:
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Re: Rock The Lake 2017

Post by WalterWhite »

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

deleted
Last edited by GordonH on Aug 11th, 2017, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Kelownah
Fledgling

Post by Kelownah »

WalterWhite wrote:https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68713&start=75&hilit=rock+the+lake

Thx, my bad!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I live close by and can't even hear it! :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I'm waiting for 2017 bi :cuss: ing & complaining to start.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Kelownah
Fledgling

Post by Kelownah »

I am next door, inside and it's not too loud. It's not my type of music, yet I appreciate it nonetheless. No need to bash genres of music. Some like hip hop (44th year today) some like EDM, others country, many like rock. It's all good!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Kelowna wrote:I am next door, inside and it's not too loud. It's not my type of music, yet I appreciate it nonetheless. No need to bash genres of music. Some like hip hop (44th year today) some like EDM, others country, many like rock. It's all good!

Key is those who bought tickets, if they feel volume is turn down to satisfy neighbourhood. They maybe PO
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Great show ,well catered only thing that marred the weekend someone stole my old chair thanks for that!!!!!
spooker

Post by spooker »

We had the bedroom window open and my wife asked me where the music was coming from ... told her that it was Rock The Lake at Prospera ... she was rightly impressed considering how far away we live (a little over a kilometre) ... would've enjoyed attending if I had the time ...

Return to “Central Okanagan”