Old Zellers Building being rezoned

forumdoug
Übergod

Re: Old Zellers Building being rezoned

Post by forumdoug »

dasandman wrote:Costco already bought property on hwy 97N. Just past McCurdy Rd on the left hand side of the hwy. Heard it from someone that works at Costco.

What's the civic address? Could be a good location actually as it likely would add sidewalks to that side of the road. However, the property I'm thinking you're meaning is the M&M Performance Sports motorcycle facility and/or the Two Small Men site, no?

Cheers,
Doug
dasandman

Post by dasandman »

forumdoug wrote:What's the civic address? Could be a good location actually as it likely would add sidewalks to that side of the road. However, the property I'm thinking you're meaning is the M&M Performance Sports motorcycle facility and/or the Two Small Men site, no?

Cheers,
Doug

Doug, the section of property purchased is either between Konquer Motorcycles and Scandia or Scandia and the Hyundai dealer. It's along there somewhere as I understood it.
Last edited by ferri on Oct 27th, 2016, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
forumdoug
Übergod

Post by forumdoug »

dasandman wrote:Doug, the section of property purchased is either between Konquer Motorcycles and Scandia or Scandia and the Hyundai dealer. It's along there somewhere as I understood it.

Oh, but you said McCurdy and Highway 97 North? Unless I'm mistaken, I thought the Harley Davidson dealership was on the south side of McCurdy and Two Small Men/Kelowna Moving Centre on the immediate north side, no? Next to Two Small Men was the former M&M Performance Sports motorcycle place (can't remember what it's called now) and then, yeah, you're right, Scandia across from the new Orchard Ford at Stremel Road and Highway 97.

I hope it's not the Scandia site - that would be devastating! I want to see Costco move and McCurdy could be a good site but I'd rather see them bulldoze the Two Small Men/Kelowna Moving Centre and motorcycle dealer buildings if need be than Scandia. :(

Cheers,
Doug
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Surprised no one jumped in here to say yes, U-Haul it is.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Been known for quite some time . Not very exciting
Strong and free

Return to “Central Okanagan”