Time to put that story to rest.

w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Time to put that story to rest.

Post by w84u2 »

You first.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

lightspeed wrote:
The young lad's a player. I hope he wore protection....

That was my thoughts, he may have something more then one night of fun. What would she cost anyway...$20.00 and a bag of chips.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:I bet there are lots of stories from the posters on here..past lives...
Just dont have the honesty or the balls to admit it......not fooling me.. :200:
o yes please do tell us [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

it is hardly the first time someone banged in a hot tub that didnt belong to them. they shouldnt have trespassed but so what .dump a jug of bleach in it. change the water and get on with your life. it is not really the crime of the century here.i hope none of you think no one has banged in the hot tub at your condo or at any hotel or apartment you have ever stayed at.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

whatwhat wrote:I wonder why the hot tub owners had a security camera faced directly towards their hot tub in the first place. Seems like a weird place to need security, maybe they like "catching" other things happening in their hot tub...

Possibly they have young children who use it... don't know although you wouldn't want to find a child upside down in one.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

some just have there mind in the gutter I guess --
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

w84u2 wrote:The judge didn't seem to have an issue with the location of the camera when he handed down the sentence.

Not saying there is a "problem" with the placement of the camera at all, at least not one that would influence the judges decision or the "severity" crime.

Just pointing out a fact. It is interesting that they even had a camera pointed at the hot tub in the first place. Maybe because they had kids, maybe they liked to make there own "home movies". Who knows..
hail Satan y'all
Loki2u
Board Meister

Post by Loki2u »

I think the best way to put 'this story to rest' is to post about it on a discussion forum. :135:
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-

Return to “Central Okanagan”