Career criminal in custody

w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Career criminal in custody

Post by w84u2 »

How about just the ones that will never get out again?
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
foodsmith
Board Meister

Post by foodsmith »

Very, very dangerous path to start going down these days -- especially with the ever climbing rate of overturned convictions in Canada involving life sentences.

One can assume a prisoner will be imprisoned for life just because they are convicted and receive a life sentence, sure.

But it's like my Dad always said: When you assume, you make an :cuss: ......... hole of yourself. :smt045
Last edited by ferri on Mar 13th, 2017, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: word censor workaround
tdewar

Post by tdewar »

Well the only way to get rid of guys committing crimes like this is to legalize all drugs and regulate/tax them so kids cant get them like alcohol is. Use the tax money on education and treatment also training to get those suffering from substance abuse into the workforce. The war on drugs has failed it is a war on our citizens. Legalize it and it take all profits out of selling drugs and it actually would be a more serious crime of income tax evasion should people sell them. The government really frowns on not getting its 30 or 40% and tosses offenders in jail for a nickle instead of a few months or a year. It doesn't matter how much time is handed out for selling drugs if the money is there people will take the risk, especially those with substance abuse issues themselves.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

tdewar wrote:Well the only way to get rid of guys committing crimes like this is to legalize all drugs and regulate/tax them so kids cant get them like alcohol is. Use the tax money on education and treatment also training to get those suffering from substance abuse into the workforce. The war on drugs has failed it is a war on our citizens. Legalize it and it take all profits out of selling drugs and it actually would be a more serious crime of income tax evasion should people sell them. The government really frowns on not getting its 30 or 40% and tosses offenders in jail for a nickle instead of a few months or a year. It doesn't matter how much time is handed out for selling drugs if the money is there people will take the risk, especially those with substance abuse issues themselves.

i think not, you legalize drugs more people will become junkies, and these junkies will have to rob, steal, assault etc,etc to afford there habit
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

w84u2 wrote:I bet he thinks his selfie is a sexy.
Capture.JPG

Maybe he will meet his date mate in prison?

Arrrr, 'e looks like a pirate matey. Maybe bring back electroshock therapy. Might help
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
devilsspawn

Post by devilsspawn »

the truth wrote:
devilsspawn wrote:

I would love to say yeah all his friends on Facebook are drug addicted, thieving wangsters but I can't. I know for a fact that there are some decent people on his Facebook. I know people would say "why would they want to associate with that lowlife?!?!" Well some know him when he was a decent human and have faith in the asshat, he was trying to set his life back on track and do better but he go stuck in this relationship that caused him to get back into his old life. Yeah I know look at his record, "he isn't capable of change for the better". He was on his way but because people like all of you doubt people like him and never give him the chance or resources to change. You all just automatically condem him as a horrible individual who should be locked up to rot. You know he and his family have this bad rep because of jackasses like all of you. I know his brothers and they are actually really decent people who got caught up in the wrong crowd because that was all they knew.
The Elliot thing was a bad one but did or do you know the whole story or the truth about what happened?!?!? Or is everyone just believing what they read on forums or castanet (whom by the way doesn't always get stories right) or even listen to people who don't know what they are talking about.

So before you go on hating on people know the facts and the truth. People like all of you are no better then him when you all judge or condem him and not knowing the whole *bleep* story!

well if you read the whole link http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#190485 it says he has kept gang connections while still in jail- seems to me he has not changed , safe to say he will be fried bacon soon, these3 brothers tried to f :cuss: over too many other gang members

I just want to say maybe before you start coming at me about something I said make sure you have the right context of the facts. I was referring to Danny "career criminal" not one of the *bleep* bacon brothers. Read the whole feed before you talk.
Thank you

Return to “Central Okanagan”