Overdose RV hits the streets

What_the
Übergod

Re: Overdose RV hits the streets

Post by What_the »

How would you know that an 8 mg dillie won't make someone groggy and sleepy (nodding)?
Oh, right, you've used them too?

The scrip bottle actually has the "may cause drowsiness do not operate machinery" label.

An 8mg put my lights out... Ok 16mg, during having a tolerance enough for a narcan shot for average people.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I'm no expert for sure, but having used these drugs legitimately and addictively , I certainly have a greater understanding than the average.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

What_the wrote:But thank you for at least acknowledging me

you welcome :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I fact checked nobody. I assumed from the little bit I read here that you knew a bit about what you're talking about. Now I know you don't.
And yes, I know a considerable amount about hydromorphone . And no, I'm not a user, nor have I been, nor will I be.
Since you mention it, at the risk of sounding " smug" , pretty much anything that you pontificate at this point about anything narcotic related has no credibility with me.
You havent a clue.
You're just someone who took some drugs to excess once upon a time, and now you think you know everything about narcotics and the politics governing them, and everyone else knows nothing.
Lots of those out there.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

It's comical how we go from "a typical pill" to a near lethal dose in a vain attempt to cover ineptitude.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

In my vain attempt at ineptitude, dude, your full of ####.

No one, but a pharmacologist, doctor, LPN, RN, or the like would know the difference.

Unless they've used them. Nice evasion btw.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Has anyone gone and used this bus yet . Or at least went and yelled at people down there . Truth ? Bman? U guys been down there to check it out ? I was gonna go have a look . The heroin dealer wouldn't take my call tho . He's a busy man these days .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Internet pharmacology.
From a recovered addict.
Lol.

No need to be emotional just because you're wrong about something.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I didn't know name brands. I've been prescribed, and bought black market.

Please continue. not that I'm proud.
but, if I had to look it up, as I did,a former user, then you did.

Willing to tell your story?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I admitted I was wrong. Castanet..I was wrong.

Laugh away.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

What_the wrote:

Nope.
It's nothing that education won't provide.

Might be wise tho to quit assuming what others do or don't know, and what qualifies their statements.
Until you know for sure.
Like I do now.
Last edited by Bpeep on May 20th, 2017, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

What's comical, is someone who's clearly used, and knows the difference between name brands of opiates, not withstanding, apparently came away "free", but scoffs and laughs.

Whatever, water off adicks back, right?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Yup, of course. All talk
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Bman wrote:
What_the wrote:

Nope.
It's nothing that education won't provide.

Might be wise tho to quit assuming what others do or don't know, and what qualifies their statements.
Until you know for sure.
Like I do now.

Like I asked, willing to share?
Otherwise, as far as I know, you've used, and are talking ####.
I don't assume anything. I may consider things...
The bottles I bought were clearly marked.
How do you know the difference...besides wiki?
Unless you've had clinical training or have used?
At this point I have no doubt. you've used

Haha, and you know sure.... right. Like you've just tried to call me out on. Sure
Last edited by What_the on May 20th, 2017, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Internet pharmacology can be like learning about sex in a playground.

Return to “Central Okanagan”