Should police be able to demand breath samples anytime?

Graham Adder
Guru

Re: Should police be able to demand breath samples anytime?

Post by Graham Adder »

techrtr wrote:Doesn't bother me at all. If I'm not doing anything wrong, I don't have anything to worry about.

except another layer of your personal freedom as a human being on this planet. Not to worry though. As long as you stay in line and just follow the lead you're given, it'll be Okay. What's that, a drop off or somethiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...splat!

Another lemming meet it's fate.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Since I have lost loved ones & good friends, to people who believe they have right to drink & drive.
You talk about giving up freedom, what about the freedoms of victims. There freedoms vanished the moment that a drinking driver got behind wheel of few thousand pound weapon.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

GordonH wrote:Since I have lost loved ones & good friends, to people who believe they have right to drink & drive.
You talk about giving up freedom, what about the freedoms of victims. There freedoms vanished the moment that a drinking driver got behind wheel of few thousand pound weapon.

And we all lost relatives who died fighting so we could have these rights. I'm not prepared to crap on everything they gave up, just to *bleep* them away like it meant nothing.

Why stop at drunk drivers? We might as well all give up DNA samples so they can test us for every rape and murder. Put a camera in our homes to protect kids from abusive parents. Or maybe you're ok with rape, murder, and child abuse?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

GordonH wrote:Since I have lost loved ones & good friends, to people who believe they have right to drink & drive.

This excuse to defend the stripping of our personal rights as law abiding citizens has gotten very old.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Defending the rights of dead victims is an excuse, since those who cause those deaths pretty well get slap on the wrist.
Meanwhile victims are still dead, because as :cuss: holes can't be bothered to call a cab.

I'm done with people defending drinking & driving.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

GordonH wrote:I'm done with people defending drinking & driving.

If you don't think we should apply the same standard and all submit to DNA testing for rapes and murders, and putting cameras in all of our homes to protect kids from child abuse, does it mean you're defending rapists, murderers, and child abusers?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

GordonH wrote:

Who's defending drinking and driving?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

GordonH wrote:Defending the rights of dead victims is an excuse, since those who cause those deaths pretty well get slap on the wrist.
Meanwhile victims are still dead, because as :cuss: holes can't be bothered to call a cab.

And I'm done with "alcohol was not a factor".... Then the idiot who killed my dad walks..

Just because the anti drunk driving lobby has taken over ... Next time MADD asks me to support them , I'ma gonna bitchslap them.

People get killed by stoopid people every day . But it doesn't matter any more UNLESS "alcohol is believed to be a factor" ...
KMA.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “Central Okanagan”