Duke and Duchess Robbery

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Duke and Duchess Robbery

Post by the truth »

all the od deaths in kelowna speak for themselves, good chance they are responsible for some if not many......... :-X
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
bjsilent
Board Meister

Post by bjsilent »

She was on chbc news tonight! Trafficking x 6 and possesion of a firearm.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bjsilent wrote:She was on chbc news tonight! Trafficking x 6 and possesion of a firearm.

so who does she rat out now , not to go to jail
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
bjsilent
Board Meister

Post by bjsilent »

the truth wrote:
bjsilent wrote:She was on chbc news tonight! Trafficking x 6 and possesion of a firearm.

so who does she rat out now , not to go to jail

She'll probably throw the boyfriend under the bus saying she did it under duress
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

bjsilent wrote:She'll probably throw the boyfriend under the bus saying she did it under duress

if he was a man he would take all the charges and plead guilty in order for her to walk . 100% the deal would have been offered to him
bjsilent
Board Meister

Post by bjsilent »

voice of reason wrote:
bjsilent wrote:She'll probably throw the boyfriend under the bus saying she did it under duress

if he was a man he would take all the charges and plead guilty in order for her to walk . 100% the deal would have been offered to him

I disagree with that, she was a willing participant and should take her punishment!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

voice of reason wrote:

why should she walk ,just because she's a woman --i think not ,she wants to play with the boys she should do time like the boys

she might be a female but she in non lady--she is a dealer of death
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

great news .......... :smt045
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

voice of reason wrote:if he was a man he would take all the charges and plead guilty in order for her to walk . 100% the deal would have been offered to him

And that is what he did. 11 years.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

While 11 years might sound like a long time, he will be out in 3 ?

I didn't read that their assets were sized or a huge fine was levied so the bottom line is it's another case of *bleep*.
CanuckFan
Fledgling

Post by CanuckFan »

I don't see why his opioid addiction should be a factor in a lighter sentence. If he wasn't such a creep, he wouldn't be selling dangerous drugs. He did the crime and should do the time.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 22nd, 2020, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

CanuckFan wrote:I don't see why his opioid addiction should be a factor in a lighter sentence. If he wasn't such a creep, he wouldn't be selling dangerous drugs. He did the crime and should do the time.

how many people did the drugs he put on the streets kill, maybe to many to count

Return to “Central Okanagan”