Tailgate Politics

marooned
Board Meister

Re: Tailgate Politics

Post by marooned »

rookie314 wrote:Go drive around Merrit. I am sure the 300 people who lost their jobs under Christie will have other things to say.

Is there any merit to go to MerritT to see those peeple who did loose their jobes?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I keep thinking about the disservice this company did this guy. Not everyone spells well but it was their job to spell his request properly.

Kinda like going to a tattooist and having the idiot spell whatever wrong. We've got computers and spell check. Use it if it's your business.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

You had one job, as they say.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Per say, allot of people can't spell good.
For all intensive purposes allot of them have good education to. I see it every ware I go. Many of there teachers wood be embarrassed if they new what happened to there students.

It bugs me to the point that if I see spelling and grammar mistakes on a sign, I slow down to the speed limit and call the offending business and tell them.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

If you want proof of the literacy of the world, just look on various social media sites.
A spell check in their hand and they still destroy it.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

What_the wrote:Bet he'd have no trouble spelling loser.

Go figure.

I don't know... I see a ton of idiots calling other people "looser" on the internet. It gives me a headache every time. I mean it's literally an elementary school level word.
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

Don't care too much about politics, it's all rigged anyway.... :biggrin:
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

IMG_8490.JPG
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Its Dam people, they chase the high dollars jobs and dont care about anyone else.
Myself I did work on the Revelstoke project and made good money..
But it at most displaced maybe 10 people and flooded no farm land.

Am not convinced we need site C,I dont like to see farmland flooded and generations of family displaced.
They say we need it ?
Yeah well how come it took so long to add a turbine in Revelstoke Dam if we needed it so bad..?
They just want to export power, always have .
Maybe save some of our lumber jobs would be a good start, rather than exporting our logs and jobs..

The guy in the truck may not be losing anything, cept maybe his marbles... :biggrin:
Last edited by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown on Jun 23rd, 2017, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

"The gut in the truck may not be loosing anything, cept maybe his marbles.

Lol - took the liberty of fixing an apparent spelling mistake for you.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

fvkasm2x wrote:
What_the wrote:Bet he'd have no trouble spelling loser.

Go figure.

I don't know... I see a ton of idiots calling other people "looser" on the internet. It gives me a headache every time. I mean it's literally an elementary school level word.

Tongue in cheek.

Return to “Central Okanagan”