Hells Angel dies

What_the
Übergod

Re: Hells Angel dies

Post by What_the »

I'm not defending this guy WW, far from it. Just voicing my displeasure at hyperbole dancing in the streets feel and vibe emanating here.

That guys post just kinda resonated, not for the "spirit" thing but for what's bad form imo.
And the only reason I waded into this thread.

Although, it's gone to another thread topic at this point. Haha
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

What_the wrote:I'm not defending this guy WW, far from it. Just voicing my displeasure at hyperbole dancing in the streets feel and vibe emanating here.

That guys post just kinda resonated, not for the "spirit" thing but for what's bad form imo.
And the only reason I waded into this thread.

Although, it's gone to another thread topic at this point. Haha

All good. It's well-earned hyperbole however imo. I've personally been very much intrigued by the human body and the electrical energy produced and emanating from within. However, that's a completely different subject and avenue than some medium saying not to speak ill of this dangerous spirit as it will not bode well - horse pucky. Ding dong this witch is dead. Throw him in a hole and move on without all the hoopla as it's hardly deserved. He's got plenty of members happily honouring his passing by jostling to fill his spot. His passing certainly doesn't deserve anywhere near as much attention as those he walked on to get to where he is - which coincidentally is exactly where we'll all end up - despite what churches and mediums have to say.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

Kguy wrote:I have never known or have been associated with the hell's angels. I just wanted to say that I am a medium and that we should have respect for the dead, no matter what they did in life.
None of us are perfect or free of sin. We cannot have good without evil or there would be no balance.
We walk the path that is set before us and the end for all of us is death, period.
To mock someone after they die is bad karma and can result in some 'problems' that you wouldn't be able to stop.
This is one of very few times that I have mentioned my 'gift' but this is one spirit that I would not disrespect.
Most spirits are peaceful but some are vindictive, this is one of them.
I know that most of you don't believe but you should.
God bless you all.

Medium? Hah. More like a large, scammer that is.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

:topic: and if that's not possible then i'll lock this thread as it will have ran it's course.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

To diesel; it's "run it's course". Not "ran". sorry. Can't help it.

And to the rest; that he is dead is not a burden to the world, but rather a relief, albeit minor. It will be a burden to some. There are always those who love those who run the road of ruin.

Don't revel in it though. I think that even I am beginning to understand that.

Not unhappy that he's gone, truth be told.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Double dog-dared is weighty words so here goes:

I want to post, "can more HA die"? Because I am sick of seeing beautiful people who haven't hurt a fly dying in their own homes of everything under the sun and they get a tiny obit and this guy's had five pages
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

So what ? 5 pages of nobody saying anything good about the guy , and is this what bothers you..?
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

That good people sometimes get squat. Sure, in this thread yes. So?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:So what ? 5 pages of nobody saying anything good about the guy , and is this what bothers you..?

I liked him as a friend, 60...

He was always nice to me.
richardclank
Fledgling

Post by richardclank »

What_the wrote:celebrating some ones, anyone s death is just classless, boorish in fact.

This. Some people are claiming he was actually nice guy and did a lot of nice things.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

richardclank wrote:
What_the wrote:celebrating some ones, anyone s death is just classless, boorish in fact.

This. Some people are claiming he was actually nice guy and did a lot of nice things.
I'm not one of them. I just don't dance on graves.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

richardclank wrote:

ya with blood money
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Don't forget, he was planning on smuggling copious amounts of Coke, 500 kilos every three month. Then as it goes out it gets cut, fentanyl, people die.... so don't you think he was part of the problem?
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

What_the wrote:I'm not one of them. I just don't dance on graves.

I'd have no problem peeing on his.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

After a nice juicy tenderloin with garlic asparagus!
Sure do love Rutland!!

Return to “Central Okanagan”