When is Gallatly rd between witt and angus going to open

westbankkid
Übergod

When is Gallatly rd between witt and angus going to open

Post by westbankkid »

The end of June when they said it would open is long past. They should be working longer hours to get it fixed. Not production i would say. Get the lead out.
polelady
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: When is Gallatly rd between witt and angus going to open

Post by polelady »

If they had fixed it RIGHT the first time it was closed... this would not be the case... of course blame the engineers.. etc... I say some heads should roll... for such a blunder repair... and have the redo cost be part of the original project... ? Again.. no one is held responsible for anything these days.. but the engineering dept of West Kelowna should be properly trained to do this job in a correct manner... ho hum the mary go round continues in WK
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Its the current COWK and staff, what do you expect? What project has been done properly the first time over the past years?
Just wait for that bridge that is anticipated to close the road and take four months along Shannon Lake, lol. Is the water advisory still in effect, it isn't anywhere else.
Complete idiots.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

if i lived along the witt rd detour route i would be *bleep*
dirtguy
Board Meister

Post by dirtguy »

They spent around 400k the first time around....
Cmdcomputers

Post by Cmdcomputers »

voice of reason wrote:if i lived along the witt rd detour route i would be *bleep*

I live on Carrall road and it's been a nightmare, aside from increased noise and pollution the police and firefighters now have to drive this route to get down to the lake and when they turn their sirens on it can get to be a bit much. Usually every 2nd day I'll get someone swearing at me with their windows rolled down while I'm out in my yard, havn't figured that one out yet. For some reason, usually late in the evening people will take the speed bumps (if you can even call them that) as a challenge and try to fly over them as fast as they can. There's a lady several houses down from me that has put a sign on the mailbox across from her saying she's had enough with the detour as well. I'll just be glad once they get their *bleep* together and reopen gellately.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

3rd world problems for anus drive sorry angus drive.
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

featfan wrote:3rd world problems for anus drive sorry angus drive.

Are you classifying WK as third world because of the lack of clean drinking water on tap?
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

Cmdcomputers wrote:
voice of reason wrote:if i lived along the witt rd detour route i would be *bleep*

I live on Carrall road and it's been a nightmare, aside from increased noise and pollution the police and firefighters now have to drive this route to get down to the lake and when they turn their sirens on it can get to be a bit much. Usually every 2nd day I'll get someone swearing at me with their windows rolled down while I'm out in my yard, havn't figured that one out yet. For some reason, usually late in the evening people will take the speed bumps (if you can even call them that) as a challenge and try to fly over them as fast as they can. There's a lady several houses down from me that has put a sign on the mailbox across from her saying she's had enough with the detour as well. I'll just be glad once they get their *bleep* together and reopen gellately.

i always drive real slow through that detour because my neighborhood too gets used for a detour and i know it sucks. ill be coming up the hill doing 30 and by the time im at the top i have 5 cars behind me right on my *bleep*.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

fall wrote:
featfan wrote:3rd world problems for anus drive sorry angus drive.

Are you classifying WK as third world because of the lack of clean drinking water on tap?

No not at all.
Seems like over the years we have heard alot of whining from a few living there on that street.

Return to “Central Okanagan”