Central Green condos

Re: Central Green condos

Postby 613Sparky » Feb 4th, 2018, 12:05 pm

dle wrote:
613Sparky wrote:As you see the layout of the land...its sections. Can't get it twisted because mission group doesn't own the land towards the highway. They own the land at CG 1,2,3 and not where the towers were suppose to be. End of the day its not their fault but still sold on false plans.

Oh well...no biggie...as long as it's still in Kelowna right? That part didn't change..... I'd be asking for a do-over on my deal.....

YUP! I'm still excited.
613Sparky

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby northglenmore2012 » Feb 6th, 2018, 9:04 am

Oh Boy, after listening to the city councillor and Stober Construction project manager this morning on CBC, its veryyyy apparent that the development team of Stober Const. is quicker, smarter and miles ahead of the city planning and city council. For crying out load, can't they get it together down there. Rules and procedure for the big and powerful and rules for the rest of us. Try pulling the wool over the city eyes in regards to building a home on a lot. All hell would break loose if you didn't follow the plans submitted to the T.

3 people like this post.
northglenmore2012

Liked in: 53 posts

Postby Anonymous123 » Feb 6th, 2018, 9:47 am

So, the "New Plan Pleases Council". What in the sam hell does council know about planning neighbourhoods? I'd like to see their credentials. I really like the mayors comment:
Mayor Colin Basran, who also missed the previous discussion, said he believed at one time the community wasn't getting what it bought into.

However, he says the original vision the city fell in love with wasn't feasible.

I was not aware that the city was in love with the project. Members of council and the mayor perhaps but not all citizens. Elections can't come fast enough.
We See
We Judge
Anonymous123
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1040 posts

Postby Queen K » Feb 6th, 2018, 9:58 am

Anonymous123 wrote:So, the "New Plan Pleases Council". What in the sam hell does council know about planning neighbourhoods? I'd like to see their credentials. I really like the mayors comment:
Mayor Colin Basran, who also missed the previous discussion, said he believed at one time the community wasn't getting what it bought into.

However, he says the original vision the city fell in love with wasn't feasible.

I was not aware that the city was in love with the project. Members of council and the mayor perhaps but not all citizens. Elections can't come fast enough.

Wasn't feasible?

They decide this after the Projects were built? As in, nothing is going to move them now? Too bad so sad for the city?

OR wasn't profitable enough for their friends? The original that everyone fell in "love with"?
Terror Twins Inc. Catsumi and QK, at your disposal. We take Bitcoin. Applications to be our accountant and lawyer presently accepted.

On-line Gossip: Unless you have proof, all you have is slander and libel.

Anonymous123 likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 11263 posts

Postby 613Sparky » Feb 19th, 2018, 12:40 pm

I did see this on the website:

Your day might start by meeting a friend for coffee at the main Central Green plaza, just steps from your door. After relaxing and enjoying a peppermint mocha, you can easily stroll downtown, over the future pedestrian overpass bridge, and enjoy some great food or walk along Kelowna's beautiful waterfront boardwalk.

I wonder if they are still building a plaza?
613Sparky

Liked in: 4 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan