RCMP helicopter searching......

mpadt

RCMP helicopter searching......

Post by mpadt »

Anyone know what the RCMP helicopter is looking for right now along the mission beachespecially area?
Whyme2
Übergod

Re: RCMP HELICOPTER SEARCHING......

Post by Whyme2 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 16th, 2017, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Heard someone may be missing
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Sad. Hope it is a false alarm.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

How do you not know if someone is in the boat or not? It's a boat, last time I was on a boat, it would have been tough to NOT see someone, unless we're talking something much bigger.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

OMG That is horrible. I can't imagine being the boat operator I cannot believe they didn't notice he wasn't on board! Wow....
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Queen K wrote:How do you not know if someone is in the boat or not? It's a boat, last time I was on a boat, it would have been tough to NOT see someone, unless we're talking something much bigger.

I agree.....but have seen some of these large wake boats with 10-12 people in them. Add a few "pops" and people having fun and I could see it happening....
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

Reminds me of that couple diving in Australia left behind on a dive tour.... that boat operator must be in his own hell right now. I would think he will always be wondering if he watched them drive away? Did he dive in and not resurface? Alcohol involved? Horrible tragedy....
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

vegas1500 wrote:I agree.....but have seen some of these large wake boats with 10-12 people in them. Add a few "pops" and people having fun and I could see it happening....

Exactly, if not more packed on them. Not sure why they don't just get cabin cruisers or pontoon boats, how often do they really wake board?
Saw one packed heading out in the waves with five bimbos laying on the back yesterday, was just watching waiting for one to fall in.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Young women taking part in the fun? What makes them "bimbos" for being young and on a boat?

So okay, everyone wants to be on the boat, and so did I at one time, but to not know if someone was off it?

And I like how Globaltv news put it "the boat didn't know someone was missing and the boat drove away."

NO, the operator of the boat.... but you know.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Queen K wrote:Young women taking part in the fun? What makes them "bimbos" for being young and on a boat?

So okay, everyone wants to be on the boat, and so did I at one time, but to not know if someone was off it?

And I like how Globaltv news put it "the boat didn't know someone was missing and the boat drove away."

NO, the operator of the boat.... but you know.

I could easily see it happening, like the other poster said add in booze or GHB and they don't have a clue what is going on.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

fall wrote:...

I could easily see it happening, like the other poster said add in booze or GHB and they don't have a clue what is going on.

Sadly I can see that happening too. Boating and being hammered seem to all too often go together.

So if there was five guys laying in the back would one refer to them as "boy toys" or gigalos?
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Barney Google wrote:
Sadly I can see that happening too. Boating and being hammered seem to all too often go together.

So if there was five guys laying in the back would one refer to them as "boy toys" or gigalos?

Drugs are very common also, not just booze.
They would be doosh bags!
Of course I am stereotyping the packed wakeboard boats.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 17th, 2017, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...

Return to “Central Okanagan”