the --G--- code

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: the --G--- code

Post by maryjane48 »

anyone trying to defend the less than humans that sell the poison known as hard drugs mixed with who knows what belongs in same cell as robert picton . if we were to bring the death penalty back , selling hard drugs mixed with poison would be one offense that should be included
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the funny thing is he did rat out his supposed buddy by not keeping with the he was the driver theory . i predict a real gangster whacks him and thats that . :smt045
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#203466 hey brodie, glock, c..k or what ever your jail name is
hope you do not have any kids , cause it looks like you are in jail most times
top secret info for you , a real man earns an honest paycheck and is home at the end of the day to see and raise his kids and take care of his family
you are not tuf because you hurt people, you are the weakest of the weak because you can not earn an honest living like a real man , real men take care of there families, how are you taking care of your family in jail
let me guess you demand respect, but you sure show non
Last edited by the truth on Aug 5th, 2017, 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I wish Canadian law could toss him in the can and leave him there.
Anyone who has a tattoo on their chest "I kill cops" shouldn't be in society.

I've euthanized dogs that weren't as sick as this :cuss: .
Last edited by ferri on Aug 5th, 2017, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: word censor workaround
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the only thing this guy will every do is keep on hurting innocent people
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

the truth wrote:the only thing this guy will every do is keep on hurting innocent people

I'll continue to believe that what goes around - comes around. This pimple on the *bleep* of society will eventually puff his chest up on someone that's able to puff their chest more, and he'll get what's coming to him. As Poindexter pointed out - he exists only within the safety of a wrapper used as a shield. A sheep in wolf's clothing.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

brooka1 wrote:What a waste of money this farce is. With all the crap this person gives society the Judge will most likely let him off and will believe his BS

he will say he found god and he was high as the time, the loser judge will give him less time,

Return to “Central Okanagan”